- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
I’ve been researching for some time about getting around europe through eurail. So far as you can see I’m traveling to about 5 different countries, which means I’m going to end up with a Eurail Select Pass. But I have a few questions:
(1) For the most part, a eurail pass is all i need to get around correct? Say for example I need to travel within the same country [Montreux, Switzerland] to [Geneva, Switzerland], a eurail pass should suffice?
Please help! My wife and I are planning a several week trip to Europe and we’re trying to decide whether to buy a Eurail pass for our entire journey or buy individual passes for the following schedule.
I’ve done several search queries to find a thread on this topic, but I did not come across any that mentioned the sale Eurail is having starting May 12th, 2009, which is celebrating their 50th year since instating the Eurail pass.
Please help – this is my first ever Eurotrip! This summer, I plan to hit 5 cities in 4 countries in 14 days. Regarding transportation within Europe, here’s what I intend to do:
1) Fly out of London during afternoon to Amsterdam via easyjet.
2) Take overnight train from Amsterdam to Berlin
3) Early morning, take a day train from Berlin to Prague
4) During the evening, take overnight train from Prague to Paris.
What type of Eurail pass should I be purchasing for this journey? I am under 26 years old.
I’m about to head to Europe for the first time and was planning on travelling around using a rail pass. So I bought a 15 day global pass, and now I’m starting to look into the individual trains.
So for the first train I’ll be taking, from Paris to Madrid (overnight). They are asking me to pay an additional $124 reservation fee, plus $46 in booking fees (w/ raileurope). This seems absolutely crazy, I mean I understand that I’ll have to pay more for a couchette…
First time travelers here! My buddy and I are going to Paris, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Seville, Amsterdam, and Bruges this May 25 – June 25. I want to purchase the eurail 4 country 10 days/2 month selectpass. I don’t want to fly within europe. Ten days for eurail just doesn’t seem enough for a month trip, especially since we’ll need transportation within the cities. What about travel within countries?
P.S. what’s this talk about reservations for some trains? and how do we get sleepers? are they included in the selectpass deal?
Hey i am travelin in july and wondering if i should use the eurail pass…will it save me money or should i just travel randomly? my thought is to travel some without than to buy it later on from munich to after…
flying to amsterdam….train to paris….possibly fly to munich….than possibly go to salzburg…than back to munich….prague than berlin and back to amsterdam
thinkin of gettin a eurail for 3 countries….so when i get to munich pick up a pass….and use it for czech and back to berlin than to amsterdam…any suggestions?
I will be travelling for 21 days across major cities in Europe in June’09: Here are the cities I would like to go to:
Transport wise, should I get the Eurail Global Pass (21 days) or would it be more cost efficient to travel on budget airline for this 21-day trip?