- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
First-Time Europe (by Louis CasaBianca)
I am a freshman at my high school and there is a trip to Europe the summer after my sophomore year and I have to sign up soon or the spots will fill up. I want to know if this trip is worth it, from what I have read people have seen more places for more time at the same price. If anyone could advise me on whether I should go on this trip or save up and backpack through Europe after high school, it would be greatly appreciated! Oh and sleeping on trains and at hostels doesn’t bother me.
Check out my blog about things I learned when I studied abroad in Amsterdam!
I’m a Senior in highschools who is planning a trip to Europe during the month of June, and I have a few questions about airfares. I’m departing from Spokane, Wa (GEG) and I’m hoping to fly in some where near Krakow, Poland (But I’m flexible, and willing to take the rail there).
- When is the best time to book a flight around this time frame? ie. is March 29 better than the 1st, or is monday better than friday.
- Where can the best deals be found for flights Europe?
- Which airports are cheepest to fly into? (I noticed Paris seems more expensive than most)
I’m doing a research to better understand travellers’ requirements when they go to Europe (this research is for a possible new European tourist website). Thus, I’ve created a quick 10-question questionnaire to gather more information and insights from real users throughout the world. I’m not asking for any personal information and you probably will spend between 5-10 minutes answering the online questionnaire.
You can access the questionnaire through the link below:
Starting a new thread for PeterPiper and anyone else interested.
Use the tips and strategies in our new user thread, top of this forum. For example,
try this farecompare link
2nd: Take cheapest cities from there and try them here:
Last: Then take the cheapest itinerary and search it here:
Newark-Bristol July 6-Aug 6 $697 rt total.