- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
Hey everyone, I know this is the favorite places thread but I was wondering which cities should be avoided when backpacking alone. I am a 20 year old 6 foot 3’ 200lb male but its still good to be careful. I will be traveling from athens greece through italy, switzerland, germany, fance, and spain. I would love to know where not to stop along the way. thanks!
Hey everybody. I have a couple of questions regarding my budget for a future Eurotrip. This will be my second time traveling to Europe but this time I will be adding many new destinations. I plan on traveling for 53 days, starting from the end of May and continuing through the middle of July.
Is it difficult, in general, in France and Italy to find cheap, great wine? What IS cheap wine? Does it go for 20 E at cheapest:best ratio or can I pick up a decent bottle for only a few E? I’m headed specifically to Bordeaux, Paris, Perpignon, Venice, Florence, and Rome. How fares the drink?
Travelogue Entry in Florence, Italy
We are going for a month to western Europe, as follows: from Salt Lake City to London however our time in London is going to be almost free we will be staying with close family. We are budgeting about $3700 for everything. (per person-there are just two of us) these are our cities: London, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Venice, Rome, Marseilles, Barcelona, Madrid, London
We will be backpacking and staying in hostels. The trip is to see Europe-not party or hook up.
Would it be possible to travel from Ios to Athens then from athens to Patra to make the overnight boat from Patra to Brindis in the one day?
From then on we are hoping to travel from Brindis – Naples – Rome via Pisa – La Spezia on the train and then on to Nice ?
We do really want to see Venice but think that it may be a bit to far out of our way ??
Travelogue Entry in Rome, Italy
I am currently planning a trip next year with 3 other friends and needed some advice to aid the planning
The trip is already published on my profile and would like to know:
1. Good day trips from city?
2. Good places to stay, and cheap?
3. Cheap places to have a bite to eat?
4. Any tips for travelling in these cities and in between?
5. And any Itinarary changes you would make to the plan?
Thanks alot for your help its greatly appreciated !!!!!
I’m getting started planning quite early but this trip has to wait til my boyfriend is out of the Navy. We are going to be planning it around going to Oktoberfest and Amsterdam, all the others are places I’d really like to visit. Here is my initial itinerary: http://www.eurotrip….
Just trying to get a feel for what order to visit cities in or if there any “better” places to consider.
Thanks for any input!
Mod’s note: fixed thread title