- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
I’m renting my apartment during Oktoberfest.
- - central apartment in Maxvorstadt (less than 1 min. walk to U-Bahn station, see Josephsplatz at google maps)
- very close to the Oktoberfest (4 U-Bahn stations, less than 10 min. to the fest)
- suitable for a group of max. 4 people
- total area 35m2 (380 sq.
I can offer a/two room/s during the Munich Oktoberfest. Room is furnished and has a large bed. Either two people can stay there or I have two more sleeping couches in the living room, each can fit 2 people (so up to six (6!) people can stay here). Bathroom/s will be shared (one bathroom with toilet and one additional bathroom with toilet). With the suburban train you are at the Oktoberfest within 15 minutes. During weekends the S-bahn almost goes all night long (so you save on taxi money).
only for girls!!!
I’m a 24 year ols student from Munich and I d like to rent my shared flat (walk-through) room during the Oktoberfest 2010 because I am on holiday at that time.
It is a beautiful 18 sq.m room with a twin bed and a sofa.
The appartment is shared with 3 other housemates and about 80 sq.m big.
You can use the kitchen and the toilett of course and feel at home
hi everyone! my roommate and i will be in munich for oktoberfest from sept. 29th – oct. 1st. any suggestions on:
-getting into the tents (do we need reservations and how do we get them?)
-nightlife…where to go???
-where to EAT?
kelly and lenka
Figured I’d get my adventure on this year – so after spending a week with friends in Portugal – I’ll be heading to Oktoberfest solo for 4 nights. I would love to meet up with people – Prost!
Oktoberfest hikes beer prices for 200th anniversary
Germany’s world-famous beer festival Oktoberfest said Wednesday that it has upped the price for its huge mugs of amber nectar to almost €9 for this year’s 200th anniversary event.
A Maß of beer, a litre, will cost between €8.30 and €8.90 at the tents of the southern German city of Munich from September 18 to October 4, an increase of €0.30 from last year.
Food vouchers, required for a reservation in many beer tents, will cost between €26.80 and €80.
The beer festival attracted 5.7 million visitors from around the worl
Who is in for a visit to the BMW Welt and/ or a tour in the BMW factory?
I think the plant tour is the most interesting. We could form a group and visit it on monday or tuesday morning. (sept. 20/21). Let me know who is in!
The BMW Welt is open from 9 am – 6 pm daily.
- BMW Munich Plant (6 euros each)
Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 10 pm
The Oktoberfest is to be extended by one day this year! To celebrate the 200th anniversary of the wedding of Kronprinz Ludwig und Prinzessin Therese, it will finish on Monday 4th October. To enable the locals to have a chance of visiting no reservations will possible on this day.
Source: Bayern Aktuell: Oktoberfest dauert dieses Jahr einen Tag länger
This will be my first trip to Oktoberfest and I am so excited! I am going to be living in France next year so I will be traveling from Paris. Does anyone have any good, cheap suggestions for getting there?
Update… 1 week left!
Hacker-Festzelt, Monday, September 20th, 2010 – Noon-5:45pm table of 20:
1) Bernie (AT) + 8 Austrians
10) Luvbeers (US/UK)
11) Claire (OZ)
12) Ger Bigfoot (NL)
13) Kartsen (NL)
14) Drowning Dolly (US)
15) Jon Rioux (French Canada)
16) Vonach (AT/CH)
17) Steve (US)
18) …still available (€30) pay on arrival
19) …still available (€30) pay on arrival
20) …still available (€30) pay on arrival
Send me a message on facebook.com/luvbeers if you would like to join.