- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
Trying to purchase a bus ticket from Madrid to Pamplona for san fermin, because the renfe train is expensive.
I tried http://www.movelia.e… http://www.conda.es/ I get all the way to the Payment option and the payment never goes through.. the same happened on renfe site. My bank says it’s the websites fault.. I’m just really having trouble with simple things like booking a bus ticket being so difficult. Is there a site that actually works?
SIDE NOTE: for those looking to book on renfe.com from the states, the english version of the site it petrabax.com <—- hope that helps.
Party Earth Photographer – Europe
Party Earth is looking for in-the-know photographers to photograph clubs, bars, outdoor activities, beaches, plazas, casinos, parks, coffee shops, pubs and other social venues.
My friend and I knew we were going to Run with the Bulls in Pamplona to kick off our European adventure together. After researching and researching, I was sure that we were going to overpay for a hostel that wasn’t even guaranteed to have availability. Mind you, I began looking in February – a solid 5 months before the kick off of the festival.
The San Fermin Festival - The Running of the Bulls
Festival in Pamplona, Spain
If anybody is thinking about going to Running of the Bulls then:
1) Do it! It is the best festival I have been to in Europe!
2) Check out Stoke Travel (www.stoketravel.com). They do awesome trips (I went with them last yeat and doing the same this year). Great price, great vibe and 5€ unlimited beer and sangria each day!!!
3) Watch out for dead mans corner!
If anybody is thinking of running with the bulls then they should think about watching from a balcony first as this is the only way to get a decent view. You can get balcony spaces or bullfight tickets through The Pamplona Posse
But act quickly as they sell out fast
We are looking for sleeping arrangements in pamplona for a few days during San Fermin (Running of the Bulls). Besides hostels/hotels (which any suggestions of an available/cheap place would be nice), what other arrangements are there? I have heard of people sleeping in a park and/or renting tents in the city center.
Thanks in advance for your help. Cheers!