- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
2 friends and I are planning about a 2 month backpacking trip around Europe for May-Julyish. Our list of countries we’re going to is as follows:
England, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece, Spain and France. Ireland and Scotland are also a possibility if time permits to go between England and Netherlands, if we did so we wouldn’t dedicate quite as much time to those as the other countries on our list.
We anticipate starting in London, England and working our way around in a circle from there and ending up in Paris, France. The cities we have decided we absolutely must go to are:
Over December, my wife and I will be taking a dream trip for us for about 16 days in Spain and Italy. Here is our rough itinerary.
Friday Dec 19 Fly to Barcelona
Saturday Dec 20 Arrive in Barcelona mid-day
Sunday Dec 21 Barcelona
Monday Dec 22 Barcelona
Tuesday Dec 23 AM Flight to Venice/Venezia
Wednesday Dec 24 Venice/Venezia PM Train to Vernazza – 394 Kilometers
Thursday Dec 25 Vernazza
Friday Dec 26 AM Train to Florence/Firenze – 179 Kilometers
Saturday Dec 27 Florence/Firenze
My wife and I are spending two weeks in Italy and Spain this December. It’s the only possible window for us. We are looking to primarily see Barcelona in Spain, although we are considering multiple stops in Italy.
1) Is it best to fly into Barcelona or Rome?
2) Once there, what is the most effective and enjoyable way to get between Italy and Barcelona for two people? Should we fly? If so, how much should budget per flight? Should we take a ferry or train? We want it to be enjoyable, though we do not want to sacrifice too much of our trip’s time or budget getting between the two.
My friend and I are going travelling for 10 days around europe the main cities we want to go to are barcelona, venice with a day trip to milan, nice, and amsterdam and maybe berlin, so thats 4 or 5 countries. I was thinking of getting the 5 country pass how does that one work or is there cheaper tickets ? as i dont really understand how all the tickes work. I live in london so will it be easier to catch one of the trains to my first stop and is that easy to book and look at schedules.
Hi everyone! My friends and I are attempting to draft up an itinerary for traveling in Western Europe, and I was hoping you all could give me your opinion on it. Keep in mind that this is a very, very rough itinerary!
We are studying in England beforehand, so we would take the Eurostar from London to Paris. The trip would be from August 16th-September 9th, with us finally heading back home from Rome.
France (August 16th-24th) – Paris, Nice, Cannes, Bourdeaux, Toulouse
Spain (August 25th-31st) – Barcelona, Madrid…anywhere else?
Italy (September 1st-9th)
A girlfriend and I are planning a 2 to 3 week trip to Spain and Italy this July. Both of us have traveled separately around France, Germany and some parts of Italy. But during this trip we have particular cities that we want to visit because of friends and family in the area. So we would like to request for some help from the experts.
We are flying into Barcelona then we need to go to Madrid and Malaga (maybe include Sevilla). In Italy, we need to be in Florence and Rome, since Singapore Air flies out only from Rome in Italy.
Our travel itinerary is