- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
We are going for a month to western Europe, as follows: from Salt Lake City to London however our time in London is going to be almost free we will be staying with close family. We are budgeting about $3700 for everything. (per person-there are just two of us) these are our cities: London, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Venice, Rome, Marseilles, Barcelona, Madrid, London
We will be backpacking and staying in hostels. The trip is to see Europe-not party or hook up.
I need advice with my Spain itinerary. I’ve been reading this forum and it has been most helpful. However, as I am travelling for two weeks during the autumn to winter season, I would like advice on what would be the best places to go and which places I should drop.
Nov 20 Arrive in Madrid – Explore Madrid. O/N Madrid.
Nov 21 Explore Madrid. O/N Madrid.
Nov 22 Day trip to Toledo. O/N Madrid.
Nov 23 Day trip to Segovia & detour to Avila. O/N Madrid. (Is it easy to find transport from Segovia to Avila and then from Avila back to Madrid?)
Nov 24 Day trip to Cuenca. O/N Madrid.
Has anyone traveled the Camino de Santiago? I was thinking of doing the Camino Portugues since I have a good friend in Porto. Any input would be great!
Around February we are trying to take a ten-day trip to Barcelona. We are thinking though that the entire trip won’t be spent in Barcelona. I lived in Cadiz for 6 months so we had thought about going and visiting my family there, or perhaps taking a train to Madrid and splitting the time between Barcelona & Madrid.
I am currently planning a trip next year with 3 other friends and needed some advice to aid the planning
The trip is already published on my profile and would like to know:
1. Good day trips from city?
2. Good places to stay, and cheap?
3. Cheap places to have a bite to eat?
4. Any tips for travelling in these cities and in between?
5. And any Itinarary changes you would make to the plan?
Thanks alot for your help its greatly appreciated !!!!!
So we, my friend and i, are going for a month through Europe. We have slimmed it down a lot…she really wants to go into morocco…mainly shes thinking tangier since its right there. We are 24, both speak fluent spanish, a bit of Portuguese and she speaks fluent french. I am a little worried after reading about tangier…we will be traveling just us two. Is it worth it? How long is the ferry ride? Is there another option with in a similar time frame of 1-2 days. Or should we skip it. We are trying to pin down our must see cities. Any thoughts will help. Thanks!
I can’t wait to head to the running of the bulls next year (if I can persuade my boyfriend to come with me to visit Spain from the US…he hates to fly…argh, but maybe I can persuade him with sangria) and to see this crazy event. My friend is getting married in Boston soon and went to buy a wedding dress at an event they called the Running of the Brides.
I am newbie to this forum. I am visiting UK in October for 2 weeks. I will stay with friends in UK and we are planning to go for 6-7 days in France, Spain and even Portugal.
I am looking for suggestion on my trip and transportation. Here is my initial idea:
1. Fly from London to Paris, spend 2 days
2. Take train from Paris to Barcelona, spend 2 days
3. Take train from Barcelona to Madrid, spend 2 days
4. Take train from Madrid to Lisbon, spend 1 day
5. Fly from Lisbon to London
Shall I buy a regional train pass? Any other interesting places along the journey?