- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
A new version of RailSaver just launched:
Check it out and come back to this post to let us know what you think!
Hi, everyone! I’ll be traveling to Europe in June 2013, and I was wondering if you could help me decide the best way to move between cities in Europe. I know sometimes train is the best option, but some others flights are better.
Can you guys help me choose, please?
What is the best way to go between Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, and Budapest… and for the cheapest price!?
Looking for some transportation advice for our EuroTrip.. this is our plan so far.
Leaving July 2nd..
Returning July 26th
:::::We found that a multi-city ticket works best, same price as round trip to London minus the extra trip back to the same city.
USA —-> Flight —-> * Barcelona* stay for 2days
Barcelona —-> Flight (EasyJet) —-> Ibiza 2days
Ibiza —-> Flight (EasyJet) —-> Rome 2days
:::::Then the rest of the way with a Eurail (4 country) train pass.
I have a German Twin Rail Pass for travel around Germany this March. I will be traveling from Basel (btw, is it Basel SBB train station? or Basel Bad bf station? that is included in my German Rail Pass) to Cologne and would like to do this leg on an overnight train (the City Nightline Train) to save on hotel costs. If my German Rail pass will cover the cost of the train tickets, how do I go about booking a seat reservation separately?
Alright so im wondering what the transportation situation is for Ireland. Im looking into including Galway and Shannon into the Irish portion of my trip (Link Below, check it out i would love some feed back and ideas to fill up my itinerary!) and i am wondering what is the quickest most cost effective route from Galway or Shannon to Dublin. Any insight would be appreciated!
I’ll be traveling from April to June 2012 for a total of 75 days.
What is the best train route to go from Rome to Barcelona? I kinda want to go overnight so we lose as little time as possible in either city, so what is the best course of action. Thanks
Hi all! It’s great I found this forum, as most website on train transport are confusing.
I bought a 4 country eurail pass through eurail.com and I am trying to make reservations for two trains:
1. Paris – Amsterdam (TGV connection to Belgium) for Dec 29th, 2010, 4.30 pm (wednesday)
2. Amsterdam – Zurich (CityNightLine), overnight train on Jan 2nd (Sunday night)
I am unable to reserve these trains online! I land in Europe on the 29th only. Do you think –
1. I can reserve the TGV train at the CDG airport itself? I have about 3-4 hours after I land in CDG.
I need to go to Palma del Condado from Madrid on Tuesday. I can’t drive so I can only use public transport.
What is the best method to reach Palma del Condado from Madrid? Bus, Train?
Leaving for Madrid in few hours, would really need some help lol!