- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
I am planning to travel to Spain and then on to France in late September, early October. Please look at this itinerary and let me know if i need to:
1. Change the sequence of cities to visit.
2. Skip any city
3. Extend or shorten my stay in any city.
I also seek ways to identify how to locate a hostel close to a railway station since we will be traveling on a flexi saver pass.
Thanks in advance for your help everyone!
I am about to be studying in Athens, Greece for the next 4 months, and I am wondering what the best forms of travel are between Athens and European countries such as France, Italy, Amsterdam, Poland, Austria, and Germany. Because i would only get to travel on weekends and some weeks, is it best to by a eurorail pass or just go trip by trip? Is flying better in some cases?
Also, how does the ferry system work in terms of international travel?
Thanks so much!
eurotrip 101: where to go, how to get there, and how to survive on a budget
Travelogue Entry in Paris, France
Two things that would be nice to see are two new forums:
The first (which was already mentioned) if a food forum. It would be great to have a recipe exchange or just talk about what people have been eating while in Europe. It seems there are a few people (like myself) that like to cook and eat. I would love to see a food or recipe forum.
The second is a stories forum. I know this could go under (maybe) the eurotrip pub. I think it would be cool if people would be open enough to share their stories. Funny stories, train stories, scary stories. Just fun things that happened.
I am thinking of travelling for a few months to Europe in December or January, hope to be able to get some jobs that allow me to get to know, superficially, 4 or 5 countries. (the principal cities of, for example, Spain, France, Italy…)
I’m new in this and have no experience in working abroad, staying in hostels and that kind of stuff, so, I ask you for any help or advice that you could give me.
I’m 22, I’m a student and I’m an Argentinian, but I have also the Spanish nationality. I speak english, french, japanesse (not very usefull, i think), and, obviously, spanish.