For those of you who can really and truly hold his/her own….
At what point during the evening or 3-day weekend bash,,, do ya call it quits? I have several questions on this matter…
1. When you suddenly realize that you have not eaten in 18 to 24 hrs, but have been drinking much of that time,, what do you do? (But, the party is great, and you do not want to leave for fast food)…
2. Do you follow your bodily function (failure) type signals? I mean; when you get really woozy, upset tummy, and diarreah, etc… What is the next step for a true alcoholic/party guru??? (Again, great party, and about to get laid, etc.))
3. How does one control or stop the shakes and overall "lost & dumbfounded" feeling of a really bad hangover?? These normally follow an 18-hr (no food or much water) bender!!! (Cannot even eat breakfastm the shakes are so bad!)
4. When you wake-up with a chubby, somewhat ugly girl or guy next to you, do you vow the infamous "I’ll never drink a drop again" sentance to yourself, and pledge to mean it this time??? (Or, as has happened personally… with two narly girls – and a glazed donut face, etc)
5. What do you do when you wake-up after the aforementioned situation (#4) – and walk outside, miraculously having your keys(but not your shirt) in your posesssion,,, and your car parked on a strange lawn…. not recognizing any of the street signs, houses, etc.????
6. At what point during a vacation (sweating profusely and forgetting your name) do you actually STOP partying??? Do you "drink yourself straight", or try to consume water and sweat for 12 hrs???