People, people, people…..
I know we don’t have a moderator, but things are just getting out of control..
Steps to remember when using FP on EuroTrip )
1) Do a SEARCH. I know you might find it ammazing, but you aren’t the first American to go to London, Paris, & Rome. Others have walked before you, and they (amazingly enough) have posted. You can answer 99 % of your W. Europe questions that way.
2) If you have questions about train times, Deutsche Bahn can help. We don’t know on this board, off the top of our heads, what time the express from Berlin to Munich runs on a Tuesday in April. Deutsche Bahn does.
3) Don’t start a new post for every question…ESPECIALLY when the first one is still unanswered. You can "reply" to your own post, with more additional comments or questions, and it’s all in one place then.
4) Don’t ask which is better, Florence or Rome. They both suck ))) Just kidding
5) Don’t ask if you can see 10 countries in 10 days. You can, but you won’t SEE any of them. So there’s your answer.
6) This is EUROTRIP. Not CHINATRIP, nor FRENCH POLYNESIA TRIP. Thus, questions about places not in Europe (refer to a atlas for clarification) shouldn’t be here
7) This is not a dating service (DWOP). You are not suave, and "american girls" won’t fall prey to your crap. Go back to some chatroom somewhere.
8) Brugges is touristy in the summer
9) So is Prague. If you go there, it’s not "undiscovered Europe."
10) Going to Iraq, even if for a fistful of soil, is a BAD idea.
11) The Balkans are a lovely place to go for something more off the beaten path. That said, in August on the coast, it will be shoulder to shoulder people. Europeans travel too….
12) If I didn’t answer your question here…..press the "New Topic" button and go at it….