travel advice & savings
 
SAVE on RAIL PASSES LOWEST PRICES / FREE SHIPPING on orders over $449!
Now use the Trip Planner to:
  • Find and Buy Rail Passes
  • Find and Book Hostels
Already know which Rail Pass you need?
Click here and buy now!
Special Eurotrip Member Savings!
51 replies
Legality of Cannabis and Shrooms in Europe
K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Okay, well my friends and I will be all over Europe this summer and wanted to know exactly where “soft organic drugs” in small personal amounts are decriminalized and tolerated in different European countries. I know it’s obviously fine in the Netherlands, but have no concrete answers for the rest of Europe. I have heard it is tolerated in Germany, the UK, Italy, Switzerland, and Spain. Any information would be useful, I want to have a great time, but don’t want to get arrested either.  Please keep your judgements to yourself.

Kenneth


p.s. Cil I know this probably isn’t the right forum for this but it will get way more hits on this one.

Traveler
Traveler's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 1741
Member: 640
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 3 years 21 weeks ago.

The only thing I can say is that you definitely don’t want to cross the Dutch border with drugs. Some posts have here have referred to dogs being brought on board to sniff them out, as the train crosses the relevant border. EU countries still have the right to do such border inspections if they think it advisable. (Also, police are wise to the trick of sticking dope inside a coffee can.)

augustin25
augustin25's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 1696
Member: 369
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 1 year 4 weeks ago.

I can’t really help you, but way to be smart and ask about this ahead of time.  If you do go to Granada (which I’d recommend over Sevilla) you’ll have no problem finding hashish while there.

Don
Don's profile picture
Moderator
ModeratorModeratorModeratorModeratorModerator
Eurotrip Points: 28
Member: 59
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 3 days ago.

Soft or “organic” drugs like pot, hash, and mushrooms are tolerated in very small amounts around Christiania in Copenhagen, but it is still technically illegal here. Every time I arrived back to Norway from a flight connection via AMS, they had the drug sniffing dogs greet us. In Bern, Switzerland, I was surprised to see several paraphenalia shops in residential areas.

heavydrinker
heavydrinker's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 722
Member: 2310
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 12 weeks ago.

 
It’s legal to possess in Belgium, just don’t buy/sell there.
 
It’s also tolerated in Switzerland and I believe Germany too, but don’t quote me.
 
I was searched in France once coming from A’dam, don’t think it’s tolerated there.

luv_the_beach
luv_the_beach's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 2028
Member: 193
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 39 weeks 4 days ago.

ACtually, it’s illegal in the Netherlands.  Only tolerated in “coffee shops” in Amsterdam.
 
But my question to K3NN3TH is: Is it absolutely necessary?  You can’t live without it for a few weeks?


beach-lunch-siesta-beach-shower-dinner-nightlife-repeat

stillifeWITHcrickets
stillifeWITHcrickets's profile picture
New Member
New Member
Eurotrip Points: 22
Member: 5351
Joined: 01/10/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 11 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: luv_the_beach

ACtually, it’s illegal in the Netherlands.  Only tolerated in “coffee shops” in Amsterdam.

But my question to K3NN3TH is: [=”#000099”]Is it absolutely necessary?  You can’t live without it for a few weeks?[/]


yea seriously, ken. grow up and get a life. just take 30 hits of E and see how u like it. by the way, it’s not the 1970s anymore, it’s okay to cut your hair once in awhile.

Mengde
Mengde's profile picture
Member
MemberMember
Eurotrip Points: 110
Member: 5483
Joined: 02/02/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 9 weeks ago.

I wouldnt say that pot smoking is a mater of maturity.  Plenty of respectable middle age citizen smoke pot, Its only a American cultural norm that marijuana is bad, as obvious by the more tolerant Europeans.

But i would advise not trying to transport, just smoke in the country were you get it then get more when your arrive.

Don
Don's profile picture
Moderator
ModeratorModeratorModeratorModeratorModerator
Eurotrip Points: 28
Member: 59
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 3 days ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Mengde I wouldnt say that pot smoking is a mater of maturity.  Plenty of respectable middle age citizen smoke pot, Its only a American cultural norm that marijuana is bad, as obvious by the more tolerant Europeans.
Please save your opinions and anti-whatever nationality rhetoric for Pub, especially when you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. They guy asked a simple question.

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: stillifeWITHcrickets

Quote:
ORIGINAL: luv_the_beach

ACtually, it’s illegal in the Netherlands.  Only tolerated in “coffee shops” in Amsterdam.

But my question to K3NN3TH is: [=”#000099”]Is it absolutely necessary?  You can’t live without it for a few weeks?[/]


yea seriously, ken. grow up and get a life. just take 30 hits of E and see how u like it. by the way, it’s not the 1970s anymore, it’s okay to cut your hair once in awhile.



luv_the_beach, to answer your question, nothing is absolutely necssary, I am not going to Europe because it is absolutely necessary. I don’t even smoke weed once a month, it’s not even a habit, much less an addiction. Could I go without it for a few week of course. But will I? No. I am going to Europe for several reasons, to experience what the world is like outside of my close-minded country, meet new people of different cultures, and see the history of all the world’s past glory. I am also, however, going to have a good time. I am in college and am going to make this trip as adventerous and fun as possible, and yes it will include drinking and smoking. I didnt post this so I could get you peoples’ moral judgements or negative innuendos. I simply asked a respecatble question and expected to get mature answers in return, but I now see not everyone is capable of doing so.

stilllifeWithcrickets, what you said was completely uncalled for. You are the one who seriously needs to get a life. It’s close-minded idiots like yourself who drive me crazy. It is down-right none of your business how I choose to live my life, and it is pretentious people like you who are the reason why marijuana is illegal in the first place, it isnt your place to pass judgement on what I choose to do with my life, but whatever, I am not going to sit here and preach about hopeless politics. Keep your bullshit to yourself next time, I really couldn’t give a damn about your conservative mind-set and really don’t appreciate people insulting my apperance. Part of the reason I grow my hair out is to be different from people like you, and I frankly am not interested in your neo-conservative opinions, as far as I am concerned the 1970s had the right idea. But the underlying point is, what you said was completely uncalled for. As for myself I am going to continue living my life exactly how I see fit, but it doesn’t mean I will be going around and criticizing people who are different than myself. I find it funny how Camus’ The Stranger is prevelant in places so infinitesmal as an internet forum. I sincerecly hope I never have to talk to you or your prejudice again.

To everyone else who has tried to help, I honestly appreciate it.

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Don

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Mengde I wouldnt say that pot smoking is a mater of maturity.  Plenty of respectable middle age citizen smoke pot, Its only a American cultural norm that marijuana is bad, as obvious by the more tolerant Europeans.
Please save your opinions and anti-whatever nationality rhetoric for Pub, especially when you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. They guy asked a simple question.


Don, Mengde is right, and he wasn’t being even close to as contemptuous as some of the other people. He simply, politely, and respectively stated his opinion on American society, as far as I am concerned there is nothing wrong with that. He does know what the hell he is talking about actually, and I don’t think he deserved that.

Mengde I appreciate your what you said, and I know we will be going to Europe around the same time, I wouldn’t mind chilling with you, just let me know.


Once again, I want to stress that all I wanted to know was what I asked in my question, and if you don’t have an answer don’t post. It is that simple. I am just planning my trip in a careful and responsible matter, and to me that includes having a good understanding of European drug law and tolerance. Is that too much to ask?

Cil
Cil's profile picture
Moderator
ModeratorModeratorModeratorModeratorModerator
Eurotrip Points: 3061
Member: 220
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 21 weeks 2 days ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: K3NN3TH
Once again, I want to stress that all I wanted to know was what I asked in my question, and if you don’t have an answer don’t post. It is that simple. I am just planning my trip in a careful and responsible matter, and to me that includes having a good understanding of European drug law and tolerance. Is that too much to ask?

I’d like to think it’s not too much to ask. You wanted your question to get noticed, and it did.[8D]
I concur with Mengde. If you’re gonna smoke, fine—but don’t transport.
Stilllife: you’re being a jerk. back off.

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

I just wanted it to get noticed so I could get a few answers is all really Cil. so far I have gotten vehement transfering is a no-no, but I really never thought about doing that in the first place. And obviously people concured it was tolerated in Amsterdam, but I haven’t really gotten much else, but it helps all the same.

heavydrinker
heavydrinker's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 722
Member: 2310
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 12 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: luv_the_beach
ACtually, it’s illegal in the Netherlands.  Only tolerated in “coffee shops” in Amsterdam.


I believe it’s decriminalized, residents are allowed to grow a certain number of cannibus plants in their own home legally, so it’s not ‘only tolerated in coffe shops’.  While you’re not allowed to smoke on the street, it’s not illegal carrying it with you outside of coffee shops

Quote:
But my question to K3NN3TH is: Is it absolutely necessary?  You can’t live without it for a few weeks?


Is that really any of your business?  He’s not saying he needs it, he just wants to know the legal status of it abroad.  Get over yourself, quit being such a fucking dick.
 
Same goes for everyone else who’s passing judgement, if you can’t be helpful then don’t respond, he doesn’t need a pros/cons debate on marijuana.

stillifeWITHcrickets
stillifeWITHcrickets's profile picture
New Member
New Member
Eurotrip Points: 22
Member: 5351
Joined: 01/10/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 11 weeks ago.

I’m truly sorry for being a dick. I took 40mg of vicodin 2 hours before I wrote that. I don’t remember writing it. sorry once again.

Mengde
Mengde's profile picture
Member
MemberMember
Eurotrip Points: 110
Member: 5483
Joined: 02/02/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 9 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Don

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Mengde I wouldnt say that pot smoking is a mater of maturity.  Plenty of respectable middle age citizen smoke pot, Its only a American cultural norm that marijuana is bad, as obvious by the more tolerant Europeans.
Please save your opinions and anti-whatever nationality rhetoric for Pub, especially when you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. They guy asked a simple question.


Hey Don a little info on myself, I am an American, so i think i have the expertise in assessing the culture of the country i live in. In american smoking pot is culturally unacceptable for most people, hince the strict laws regarding Marijuana possession and usage.
 
Kenneth, totally, email me at mengde@gmail.com

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

It’s cool stilllife, I only got a little ticked because there are a lot of close-minded people who are just plain dicks like that. I know it is a sensitive subject, but if you were on vicodin its totally understandable haha, don’t worry about it.

delfrio
delfrio's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 1053
Member: 816
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 9 hours ago.

Actually, you have gotten some worthwhile responses. It’s pretty much illegal everywhere, though usually tolerated more than in the U.S. Don’t make a scene about it. Don’t carry across borders (Netherlands specifically). You will run across people in every country who smoke.

I have a hard time believing it’s well-tolerated in Germany, seems they are very by-the-book there.

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Here is a chart I found showing the tolerance of European countries, although I am not sure how accurate it is.


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/European-cannabis-laws.png

stockmanjr
stockmanjr's profile picture
Nomad
NomadNomadNomadNomad
Eurotrip Points: 425
Member: 1614
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 4 years 6 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: delfrio

Actually, you have gotten some worthwhile responses. It’s pretty much illegal everywhere, though usually tolerated more than in the U.S. Don’t make a scene about it. Don’t carry across borders (Netherlands specifically). You will run across people in every country who smoke.

I have a hard time believing it’s well-tolerated in Germany, seems they are very by-the-book there.
   
I agree with delfrio..Carrying across borders will certainly get you into trouble..Also please do not and I repeat do not attempt to bring anything drug related back home.I can assure you being young and having the netherlands as a country you have visited there is a pretty decent chance that you will get pulled aside for a secondary search. Also while pot is freely available in amsterdam do not think of this as an invite to do hard drugs.I’ve heard one too many stories of people buying  hard stuff on the street and ending up in trouble.
cheers
howie

I am leaving from nyc with $2000 for 8 days
London, Leeds, Manchester
K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Yeah like I stated earlier, I have strict no “hard” drugs rule, so thats not an issue, I think I will stick to coffee shops. As far as transporting goes too, I have really no need or desire to, I just want to know the tolerance levels of various European countries, so if you can give me more info on that great, if not then don’t lol. I do apppreciate your concern, but like I said earlier I have absolutely no desire to get arrested or doing anything really illegal, which is why I am asking in advance where it is okay to do this and that.

Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Who cares, just buy them anyway.
Lets face it, the penalities you might face here are going to far less harsh than draconian rules the states has on drugs.

If you are a druggie then legality has never been an issue for you.

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

Who cares, just buy them anyway.
Lets face it, the penalities you might face here are going to far less harsh than draconian rules the states has on drugs.

If you are a druggie then legality has never been an issue for you.


……that’s the point moron. I am not a druggie and don’t want to do anything illegal. It is the whole point I posted this in the first place. I just want to be well informed so that I can make the most out of every aspect of my trip. If you aren’t competent enough to understand the question then don’t reply.

jkfaust
jkfaust's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 307
Member: 784
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 2 years 29 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo
If you are a druggie then legality has never been an issue for you.


How does that make sense??

Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: K3NN3TH

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

Who cares, just buy them anyway.
Lets face it, the penalities you might face here are going to far less harsh than draconian rules the states has on drugs.

If you are a druggie then legality has never been an issue for you.


……that’s the point moron. I am not a druggie and don’t want to do anything illegal. It is the whole point I posted this in the first place. I just want to be well informed so that I can make the most out of every aspect of my trip. If you aren’t competent enough to understand the question then don’t reply.


If you aren’t a druggie why are you trawling message boards trying find out which drugs you can get and how much trouble you could get into?

Here is a rule that you might find useful.  If its being sold openly in shops in broad daylight then its the thumbs up.
If dodgy geezers approach you in the street after dark and mumble names of drugs at you, then what they have is probably not of the highest legal order.

Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: jkfaust

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo
If you are a druggie then legality has never been an issue for you.


How does that make sense??


Easily.
If you are addicted to drugs the fact it is illegal is not going to make you give up, or most cases prevent you from starting.

I realise your grasp of English may not be all that good, so hopefully the above clarification will help you.

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

If you aren’t a druggie why are you trawling message boards trying find out which drugs you can get and how much trouble you could get into?

Here is a rule that you might find useful.  If its being sold openly in shops in broad daylight then its the thumbs up.
If dodgy geezers approach you in the street after dark and mumble names of drugs at you, then what they have is probably not of the highest legal order.


Yeah no shit dude, once again you must have a serious comprehension problem. There is a difference between being a druggie, and wanting to know the legality of certain substances abroad, just because you want to smoke a J in a coffee shop in Amsterdam with friends and have a good time doesn’t mean you are “trawling message boards trying to find out what drugs you can get.” I am only asking where it is tolerated so my friends and I will have a smooth time. Quit passing judgement, if you aren’t going to be helpful fuck off, I have no need for your degrading innuendos.

And then you are telling jkfaust his comprehension of english may not be that good? You are the idiot who obviously isn’t capable of reading a simple forum question. I never asked where the best places to get this and that is, only where it was legal or tolerated. To put this in terms you might be able to grasp, the question was: in what parts of Europe is marijuana tolerated in scope of the country as a whole? Now once again, if you aren’t going to help, quit being a fucking dick and back off.

Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: K3NN3TH

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

If you aren’t a druggie why are you trawling message boards trying find out which drugs you can get and how much trouble you could get into?

Here is a rule that you might find useful.  If its being sold openly in shops in broad daylight then its the thumbs up.
If dodgy geezers approach you in the street after dark and mumble names of drugs at you, then what they have is probably not of the highest legal order.


Yeah no shit dude, once again you must have a serious comprehension problem. There is a difference between being a druggie, and wanting to know the legality of certain substances abroad, just because you want to smoke a J in a coffee shop in Amsterdam with friends and have a good time doesn’t mean you are “trawling message boards trying to find out what drugs you can get.” I am only asking where it is tolerated so my friends and I will have a smooth time. Quit passing judgement, if you aren’t going to be helpful fuck off, I have no need for your degrading innuendos.

And then you are telling jkfaust his comprehension of english may not be that good? You are the idiot who obviously isn’t capable of reading a simple forum question. I never asked where the best places to get this and that is, only where it was legal or tolerated. To put this in terms you might be able to grasp, the question was: in what parts of Europe is marijuana tolerated in scope of the country as a whole? Now once again, if you aren’t going to help, quit being a fucking dick and back off.


You have proved my point.
Why would you exploit this message board in attempt to gain information regarding the legality of substabces you do not intend to use?
The reason you have asked this question is that you want to smoke harmful drugs without fear of arrest, whilst in Europe.  If that isn’t a druggie then what is?  Can’t go away from home without needing drugs.

Well the good news is that as long as you stay in the Netherlands and Switzerland you’ll get your daily “fix” no problems.

jkfaust
jkfaust's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 307
Member: 784
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 2 years 29 weeks ago.

Heay, me english es muy goodo!

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Wow. Okay, let’s analyze your reply.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

Why would you exploit this message board in attempt to gain information regarding the legality of substabces you do not intend to use?


Tommo you are either really stupid or just a flat-out asshole.  Last time I checked, asking a simple question about laws in Europe is far from “exploiting” this message board.  Then you contradict yourself completely. When did I say I did not intend to use substances legally? For the tenth time, my only intention to smoke Marijuana is in places where it is legal, as in areas of Europe where “soft organic drugs” are officially decriminalized and toleranted, just as anyone else would consume alcohol. So once again, fuck off.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo
The reason you have asked this question is that you want to smoke harmful drugs without fear of arrest, whilst in Europe.  If that isn’t a druggie then what is?  Can’t go away from home without needing drugs.

Well the good news is that as long as you stay in the Netherlands and Switzerland you’ll get your daily “fix” no problems.


Last time I checked I have never met you before in my life, so why the hell do you think you know why I have asked this question? I can count the number of times I have smoked period on one hand. At absolutely no point did I ever say “hey guys can you tell me how I can go smoke coke and herroine without getting arrested?” I have never done a hard drug in my life, and never plan to, so don’t come here and telll me otherwise. It is your fucking prejudice that causes you to make an ass of yourself, it is none of your damn business in the first place, and I truly resent being insulted and called a “druggie” by someone who flat-out doesn’t even know me. Don’t come here and pass you close-minded judgement, no one is interested in hearing you pretentouos opinions. How the fuck can you say I “can’t go away from home without needing drugs” when you have no idea what kind of person I am. I never even mentioned I smoked drugs at home, it isn’t even uncommon for your average college kid to have never smoked in his life to go to Europe and want to have a good time, which is exactly what my friends and I are all about. I find it astounding that I keep having to defend myself from people like you on completely rediculous attacks. Keep your judgement and prejudice to yourself and quit being a dick, I can’t believe people like you would waste so much time hating on people who live certain lifestyles. Get over yourself and fuck off.

NJLANDROVER
NJLANDROVER's profile picture
New Member
New Member
Eurotrip Points: 34
Member: 5484
Joined: 02/02/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 16 weeks ago.

K3NN3TH your gonna have a great time. Hes just trying to get a rise out of you. I can only vouch for Amsterdam where I smoked. I went to Europe with the same intentions of you … to experience the world outside of the US. And have some FUN! Nothing wrong with that. ENJOY!

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Yeah I know dude. I probably won’t smoke outside of amsterdam either, but it doesn’t hurt to know the rules elsewhere. Overall I am pumped dude, can’t wait to see what the world is like outside of America!

Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Quote:
Tommo you are either really stupid or just a flat-out asshole.  Last time I checked, asking a simple question about laws in Europe is far from “exploiting” this message board.  Then you contradict yourself completely. When did I say I did not intend to use substances legally? For the tenth time, my only intention to smoke Marijuana is in places where it is legal, as in areas of Europe where “soft organic drugs” are officially decriminalized and toleranted, just as anyone else would consume alcohol. So once again, fuck off.


This is for asking innocent questions about attractions in European destinations.  You however are exploiting it by bending its purpose to ask far more sinister queries of people who are only trying to help.

Quote:
so why the hell do you think you know why I have asked this question?


Because I have met your type before.
Who else would ask the following:

Quote:
“hey guys can you tell me how I can go smoke coke and herroine without getting arrested?”

Deny that you said this.

Quote:
Don’t come here and pass you close-minded judgement, no one is interested in hearing you pretentouos opinions.


It is you who is passing judgement.  I have noticed a guy asking where he can precure mind altering drugs without fear of criminal reprisal.
You have taken my statements and have decided that I am close minded, where as I am simply against drugs and those people (like yourself) who regually use and promote them. 

rkky
rkky's profile picture
New Member
New Member
Eurotrip Points: 22
Member: 5698
Joined: 03/12/2007
User offline. Last seen 5 years 18 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

Quote:
ORIGINAL: K3NN3TH

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

If you aren’t a druggie why are you trawling message boards trying find out which drugs you can get and how much trouble you could get into?

Here is a rule that you might find useful.  If its being sold openly in shops in broad daylight then its the thumbs up.
If dodgy geezers approach you in the street after dark and mumble names of drugs at you, then what they have is probably not of the highest legal order.


Yeah no shit dude, once again you must have a serious comprehension problem. There is a difference between being a druggie, and wanting to know the legality of certain substances abroad, just because you want to smoke a J in a coffee shop in Amsterdam with friends and have a good time doesn’t mean you are “trawling message boards trying to find out what drugs you can get.” I am only asking where it is tolerated so my friends and I will have a smooth time. Quit passing judgement, if you aren’t going to be helpful fuck off, I have no need for your degrading innuendos.

And then you are telling jkfaust his comprehension of english may not be that good? You are the idiot who obviously isn’t capable of reading a simple forum question. I never asked where the best places to get this and that is, only where it was legal or tolerated. To put this in terms you might be able to grasp, the question was: in what parts of Europe is marijuana tolerated in scope of the country as a whole? Now once again, if you aren’t going to help, quit being a fucking dick and back off.


You have proved my point.
Why would you exploit this message board in attempt to gain information regarding the legality of substabces you do not intend to use?
The reason you have asked this question is that you want to smoke harmful drugs without fear of arrest, whilst in Europe.  If that isn’t a druggie then what is?  Can’t go away from home without needing drugs.

Well the good news is that as long as you stay in the Netherlands and Switzerland you’ll get your daily “fix” no problems.


hahaha, tommo your quite the character. your absolutely right though, why would he put up such a post. K3NN3TH you should be ashamed of yourself, stop trying to incorporate a good time into your trip. seriously man, wtf were you thinking? dont come here on this forum for ideas and help, thats NOT what this forum is about.[/sarcasm] tommo what the fuck do you think your doing. i understand that you have to get on forums like these and make yourself seem important, and i guess, intellectual? ummm yea, its not working out too well.

P.S.—Oh and uh, word of advice,
                               [=“4”]SHUT THE FUCK UP, [=“2”]and try saying something smart. At least once man, your killing yourself.[/][/]

I am leaving from texas with $3500 for 96 days
Requesting help with Transport, Hostels, Budget, Itinerary, Sights
Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Quote:
SHUT THE FUCK UP


Well I bow to the man has given such a well crafted and balanced response to my arguments.
Your eloquence and prose has outdone me.
[/sarcasm]

Quote:
[=“4”][=“2”]your killing yourself


Not me, it is your type that is killing themselves with harmful substances then bragging about their exploits on-line where absolutely anyone could read them.
[/][/][=“4”]

[/]

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

Quote:
Tommo you are either really stupid or just a flat-out asshole.  Last time I checked, asking a simple question about laws in Europe is far from “exploiting” this message board.  Then you contradict yourself completely. When did I say I did not intend to use substances legally? For the tenth time, my only intention to smoke Marijuana is in places where it is legal, as in areas of Europe where “soft organic drugs” are officially decriminalized and toleranted, just as anyone else would consume alcohol. So once again, fuck off.


This is for asking innocent questions about attractions in European destinations.  You however are exploiting it by bending its purpose to ask far more sinister queries of people who are only trying to help.


Really? You are about to tell me what this forum is about? I have posted THREE times as much on this forum as you have? And now I am sinister for my post?

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Tommo

Quote:
so why the hell do you think you know why I have asked this question?


Because I have met your type before.
Who else would ask the following:

Quote:
“hey guys can you tell me how I can go smoke coke and herroine without getting arrested?”

Deny that you said this.


How would you know what “type” of person I am? I have never seen you before in my life dude.

Okay now you are just getting downright dirty. I am honestly amazed you would do this after talking about me exploiting, you truly are a hypocrite. If you people look closely at my statements I said “At absolutely no point did I ever say ‘hey guys can you tell me how I can go smoke coke and herroine without getting arrested?’ “ To attempt to miscontrue something like that is just down right evil.

Quote:

Quote:
Don’t come here and pass you close-minded judgement, no one is interested in hearing you pretentouos opinions.


It is you who is passing judgement.  I have noticed a guy asking where he can precure mind altering drugs without fear of criminal reprisal.
You have taken my statements and have decided that I am close minded, where as I am simply against drugs and those people (like yourself) who regually use and promote them. 


Now it has come to the point where you are causing me to actually laugh out loud you are making such an ass of yourself. If I feel like precuring mind altering drugs in places where it is legal then that is my problem and NONE of you business.

You say you are simply against drugs. That is fine with me, I am not passing judgements on you you have a right to believe what you want, but I don’t want to hear about it, I will live my life however I want.

Then you say I am trying to promote drugs? When did I EVER do that?

You are twisted, evil, and a down-right dick. Seriously you are out of line, BACK THE FUCK OFF!

rkky
rkky's profile picture
New Member
New Member
Eurotrip Points: 22
Member: 5698
Joined: 03/12/2007
User offline. Last seen 5 years 18 weeks ago.

Quote:

Well I bow to the man has given such a well crafted and balanced response to my arguments.
Your eloquence and prose has outdone me.
[/sarcasm]


Balanced response? No no, i agree. That was not a balanced responce at all. Mostly because i would hardly consider your POV an argument.

[=“4”][=“2”]
Quote:

Not me, it is your type that is killing themselves with harmful substances then bragging about their exploits on-line where absolutely anyone could read them.

[/][/][=“4”]
[=“2”]And it is your type that keeps me entertained by thinking that you have the answer to “the perfect” way of life.

Are you done yet? I hope not, this is getting fun…
[/][/]

I am leaving from texas with $3500 for 96 days
Requesting help with Transport, Hostels, Budget, Itinerary, Sights
jonniboy
jonniboy's profile picture
Member
MemberMember
Eurotrip Points: 116
Member: 1468
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 31 weeks ago.

Kenneth, firstly I’m not sure about how up to date your map is – the following on the UK is largely true.
 
>>>Cannabis reclassification in the UK is the transfer of cannabis to a different Class of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. Former Home Secretary David Blunkett announced in 2001 that cannabis would be transferred from Class B of the Act to Class C, removing the threat of arrest for possession. Arrest would still be possible for distribution, however. The transfer was carried out in January 2004, after Class C penalties for distribution had been stiffened.
The change was designed to enable police forces to concentrate resources on more serious offences, including those involving harder drugs. When the change was introduced there were several attempts to establish Dutch-style coffeeshops. Most of these have failed as The new law creates no real protection or respectabilty for such establishments, and police action has forced their closure.
The Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, which was enacted on 1 January 2006, abolished the concept of an ‘Arrestable Offence’ by making all offences arrestable. This means that people may once again be arrested for possesion of cannabis.
During the 2005 general election, Tony Blair announced that the reclassification of cannabis would be reviewed in light of new scientific research, and the issue was referred to the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs. Early in January 2006 Charles Clarke, the Home Secretary, said that, on the basis of advice from the Advisory Council, a decision has been made not to reclassify Cannabis to Class B.<<<[/align] [/align]Basically in the UK and Ireland the situation is simple, for small amounts you’ll be fine but will not be able to smoke it in public eg in bars in the UK without being thrown out (the UK smoking ban which comes into force in a few weeks will kill off any possibility of doing that anyhow.)[/align] [/align]Spain, no probs and many bar owners will simply turn a blind eye provided you aren’t stupid enough to start selling it to other people. Berlin, a pretty liberal city is the same – I still have a photo of a bar in Kreuzberg where people where smoking huge spliffs below a sign in English, Turkish and German saying how it was prohibited. (One of the regulars told me that it was only up so the bar could disclaim liability in the event of a raid.)[/align] [/align]East Europe – much harsher laws and you’ll have difficulty finding the stuff in the first place. [/align] [/align]I think you’re smart enough to know already not to take it across borders or dabble in the harder stuff. [/align] [/align]Have a good time and one final thing – don’t piss about having futile arguments with anti-drugs puritans you’re just wasting your time.[/align]

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Finally! Thank you jonniboy! This is the kind of response I have been waiting for and didn’t get in the past 20+ answers, I appreciate it. I think that map might be innacurate it’s just something I ran across on wikipedia. Overall thanks a lot for the response, and you are absolutely right, this is the last of my arguing (pwning) of neo-conservative anti-drug puritans, it is a complete waste of time.

Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Quote:
Really? You are about to tell me what this forum is about? I have posted THREE times as much on this forum as you have? And now I am sinister for my post?


I disagree that amount of posts on a forum lends any authority to your arguments.
Indeed it is further indictment of the needless drug filled spam you have polluted us with already.

Quote:
Okay now you are just getting downright dirty. I am honestly amazed you would do this after talking about me exploiting, you truly are a hypocrite. If you people look closely at my statements I said “At absolutely no point did I ever say ‘hey guys can you tell me how I can go smoke coke and herroine without getting arrested?’ “ To attempt to miscontrue something like that is just down right evil.


Do not try to cover up what you said, it is there for all to read.  Unless you edited your post, oh hang you did didn’t you at 5:21:59pm.
Now why would you have done that?

Quote:
I feel like precuring mind altering drugs


Well now we see the true character.  You have confirmed my opinion of you in such a blatant admission of misuse.
Then to say:

Quote:
I will live my life however I want


But you don’t understand.  Addicts like you effect society in so many negative ways.  Yes you have your ways and beliefs but you must not allow them to encroach on decent folk as you currently wish to do.

Quote:
You are twisted, evil, and a down-right dick


No I am not.  Its the people you buy your addiction crazed wares from who are the evil ones.

Tommo
Tommo's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 158
Member: 351
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago.

Quote:
Balanced response? No no, i agree. That was not a balanced responce at all. Mostly because i would hardly consider your POV an argument.


My POV is an argument.  It is an argument against drugs.  Something you are clearly for.

Quote:
[=“4”][=“2”]And it is your type that keeps me entertained by thinking that you have the answer to “the perfect” way of life.


I may not know the “perfect” way of life but I have seen enough in society of lives being ruined by drugs to be disgusted at your type who sensationalize the use of drugs.

Quote:
[/][/][=“4”][=“2”] Are you done yet? I hope not, this is getting fun…


Well I am glad you find trivialising the use of harmful chemicals so “fun”.
[/][/]

mim
mim's profile picture
Moderator
ModeratorModeratorModeratorModeratorModerator
Eurotrip Points: 2362
Member: 235
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 2 hours ago.

Thought I’d weigh in here.

Kenneth’s questions is perfectly legitimate and he has every right to post it on these forums.  While we may not always agree with, or share in, other member’s traveling interests, it’s not our place to criticize their moral beliefs.    Some people may loathe drinking, but that doesn’t mean we can bash everyone who discusses a bar in Berlin, or for that matter asks about the legal drinking age in Spain.  The bottom line is, these questions are acceptable — as is the one posted by Kenneth.  With the passion surrounding this topic, this thread has the possibility of going on forever. And while this can be a very healthy debate, let’s leave such discussions in the pub.

I am leaving from New York, NY and traveling for 64 days
Reykjavik, London, Lille, Berlin, Kraków, Lviv, Istanbul, Selçuk, Pamukkale, Kızkalesi, Göreme, Kars, Bat'umi, Akhalts'ikhe, Tbilisi, Telavi, Istanbul

Eurotrip Managing Editor

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Tommo you are pathetic. Few people have actually made me laugh-out-loud on a forum…twice. You are one of the last of an old and dying close-minded conservative group who tries to pass moral judgements on other people who frankly don’t give a damn. I mean really, get a life, don’t you have more important things to do than take up space on a blog that you are completely off-topic on?

I am not going to waste anymore time arguing with you on an issue that is frankly pointless to me. It is becoming a waste of yours and infinitely worse, my time. You should learn to live by the rule of “live and let live.” You can label me, my friends, and everyone I don’t even know what you want, it honestly doesn’t bother me. Go ahead and keep making a jackass out of yourself, it is becoming amusing to be honest, all people have to do is take you for what you really are: a joke.

To everyone who has been helpful thank you! I am sorry you had to listen to Tommo make a fool out of himself for 2 pages.

And to you, Tommo, for the last time, really, fuck off. Go door to door preaching about how immoral smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol is, and see how many people listen to you, although you might want to wear a shirt that says ‘I love mormons and evangelicals’ then not everyone would slam the door in your face (unless you are really ugly, which is my hunch). A word of advice from someone who isn’t stuck in 17th century Puritan New England: stay the fuck out of other peoples’ lives, it is none of you business. If I choose to do so, I will enjoy smoking mind precuring cannabis, drinking mind altering beer, ans smoking cancer causing cigarrettes all night long on my trip to Europe, and you and every other neo-conservative asshole passing judgement can go suck it, because I am going to have the time of my life, with the satisfaction that I had a great time living life to its fullest while simultaneously succeeding in pissing you off that much more. You sir have made my day, and increased my skill in debate that much more, I must say I enjoyed completely pwning you.

If you decide to continue ranting on this, like I am sure you will, I found a site called www.noonegivesafuck.com. Have a nice day, I hope I never have to meet you in person (atleast while I am sober).

To everyone else, Cheers!


ps. for the record if you see my post, I edited it at 4:21 pm for spelling, not 5:21 like you said, and you posted yours at 4:54pm. And you are telling me you aren’t twisted and evil? Haha!

Edit: Spelling…I am a perfectionist.

Keleti
Keleti's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 187
Member: 4334
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 3 years 48 weeks ago.

Wow, a lot happens in a day… trippy…

sbtleasabrick
sbtleasabrick's profile picture
New Member
New Member
Eurotrip Points: 18
Member: 5532
Joined: 02/12/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 9 weeks ago.

Well……..  based on nothing but my own experiences, its no big deal.  In amsterdam i bought a pipe and brought it home with me (to california) no problem.  We also brought space cake to eat on the plane… again, no problem.  My sister found a huge nug in the bottom of her carry on after we got back too.  She didn’t even mean to keep it…  We also brought weed from amsterdam to london on a plane.

sooo in summary.. should you do anything of these things? probably not.  Am i going to this summer? yes.

Cil
Cil's profile picture
Moderator
ModeratorModeratorModeratorModeratorModerator
Eurotrip Points: 3061
Member: 220
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 21 weeks 2 days ago.

sbtleasabrick
Good username; I hope you don’t “accidentally” transport any more stuff this summer. It really is asking for trouble, and can turn into a big deal very quickly.
K3NN3TH, Tommo (who I am sure uses his share of alcohol in England) was yanking your chain and that kind of discussion does indeed belong in the Pub. There are all sorts of people in the world and I suppose this thread has been good preparation for your trip.

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

I’m done Cil, I’ve had my fun with Tommo, although I think he was pretty serious lol…

delfrio
delfrio's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 1053
Member: 816
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 9 hours ago.

I was planning on jaywalking in Europe, but now I recognize that it will only bring moral decline on society. Up with zebra crossings!

heavydrinker
heavydrinker's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 722
Member: 2310
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 6 years 12 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: delfrio

I was planning on jaywalking in Europe, but now I recognize that it will only bring moral decline on society. Up with zebra crossings!

 
Actually, jayalking in Europe is probably the most dangerous thing most do on their Eurotreks, ever see the french drive?  Cra-zee.

luv_the_beach
luv_the_beach's profile picture
Eurotripper
EurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripperEurotripper
Eurotrip Points: 2028
Member: 193
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 39 weeks 4 days ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: K3NN3TH

luv_the_beach, to answer your question, nothing is absolutely necssary, I am not going to Europe because it is absolutely necessary. I don’t even smoke weed once a month, it’s not even a habit, much less an addiction. Could I go without it for a few week of course. But will I? No. I am going to Europe for several reasons, to experience what the world is like outside of my close-minded country, meet new people of different cultures, and see the history of all the world’s past glory. I am also, however, going to have a good time. I am in college and am going to make this trip as adventerous and fun as possible, and yes it will include drinking and smoking. I didnt post this so I could get you peoples’ moral judgements or negative innuendos. I simply asked a respecatble question and expected to get mature answers in return, but I now see not everyone is capable of doing so.



Quote:
ORIGINAL: heavydrinker

Is that really any of your business?  He’s not saying he needs it, he just wants to know the legal status of it abroad.  Get over yourself, quit being such a fucking dick.

Same goes for everyone else who’s passing judgement, if you can’t be helpful then don’t respond, he doesn’t need a pros/cons debate on marijuana.


No, I’m not passing judgement.  Nor do I give a fuck.  I am older than you…been there done that.  I am giving travel advice.  You guys come here, on an open forum, demanding travel advice (tell me where to go, tell me what to do, tell me what to eat, I don’t want to do the research myself…..), making your travel plans our business.  Hence, when you ask a question like that, I respond: is it absolutely necessary?  Quit being such defensive little shits; this isnt junior high.  No one thinks you’re cool just because you smoke up.  No one is looking down at you, nor looking up to you….What I see is teenage Yank so fuckin hellbent on finding dope in Europe, that he may not actually enjoy the travel experience, and will not have learned anything about Europe on top of that.  You are carrying with you a bit of that “closed minded America” you claim you’re escaping.  Since you’re asking for advice, my advice is, to focus more on your travels, rather than spend time pursuing something you can get at home (and believe me you’ll have plenty of chances in the next several years…although I understand you’ve already had plenty of chances), otherwise you will not have a memorable experience.  I don’t think my first post was judgemental or rude; just staightforward.  And I’ll be straightforward again.  You are not going to a theme park.  You are visiting a continent, where 700 million people live and go about their daily lives.  If pot comes your way, great.  If not, it’s not a big fuckin deal; you’ll live.  Your life is not ending.  18 is not the end of the road.  Do not feel like you must experience everything life has to offer from one summer abroad. 

Possessing illegal drugs is a crime in most counrties. Transporting them across international borders is a crime in all countries.


beach-lunch-siesta-beach-shower-dinner-nightlife-repeat

K3NN3TH
K3NN3TH's profile picture
Traveler
TravelerTravelerTraveler
Eurotrip Points: 157
Member: 5519
Joined: 02/09/2007
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: luv_the_beach

No, I’m not passing judgement.  Nor do I give a fuck.  I am older than you…been there done that.  I am giving travel advice.  You guys come here, on an open forum, demanding travel advice (tell me where to go, tell me what to do, tell me what to eat, I don’t want to do the research myself…..), making your travel plans our business.  Hence, when you ask a question like that, I respond: is it absolutely necessary?  Quit being such defensive little shits; this isnt junior high.  No one thinks you’re cool just because you smoke up.  No one is looking down at you, nor looking up to you….What I see is teenage Yank so fuckin hellbent on finding dope in Europe, that he may not actually enjoy the travel experience, and will not have learned anything about Europe on top of that.  You are carrying with you a bit of that “closed minded America” you claim you’re escaping.  Since you’re asking for advice, my advice is, to focus more on your travels, rather than spend time pursuing something you can get at home (and believe me you’ll have plenty of chances in the next several years…although I understand you’ve already had plenty of chances), otherwise you will not have a memorable experience.  I don’t think my first post was judgemental or rude; just staightforward.  And I’ll be straightforward again.  You are not going to a theme park.  You are visiting a continent, where 700 million people live and go about their daily lives.  If pot comes your way, great.  If not, it’s not a big fuckin deal; you’ll live.  Your life is not ending.  18 is not the end of the road.  Do not feel like you must experience everything life has to offer from one summer abroad. 

Possessing illegal drugs is a crime in most counrties. Transporting them across international borders is a crime in all countries.


luv_the_beach, I have a few problems with what you just said. First of all, no one is demanding your travel advice, heavydrinker is right, get over yourself quit thinking you are some type of god here, it is an open forum, people can give advice if they so choose or not, no one has a gun to their head.

Secondly, you flat-out are passing judgement. By characterizing me as a “teenage Yank so fuckin hellbent on finding dope in Europe” you are passing judgement idiot, don’t try to tell anyone otherwise.

Then you go on rambling about how it is going to ruin my trip, and I got the impression you think it’s the main reason I am going to Europe. Well here’s the news asshole: you have no clue as to what I intend to do. For what seems like the thousandth time, I am simply asking what the tolerance law is in countries thoughout Europe. I never even said I would even be smoking outside of Amsterdam, where it is decriminalized, I am just someone who wants to go out and experience the world, and if that includes smoking a J in the Netherlands with friends or having ten beers in Munich then so be it, it is no different than what literally thousands of young travellers like myself will be doing, and for someone who claims to have been there and done that, you seem to be a quite ignorant with your claims. And for the record I never once fucking asked you for advice on whether or not it was a good idea to toke up on my trip, the only thing I asked what a simple legality question. You people act like we are some sort of criminal  stoner group going to Europe for those means only, when infact we are no different than any other college group going to Europe looking to have a good time, and we will do our best to do everything in moderation, we don’t need idiots like you to tell us how to live our lives.

I appreciate your sentiment that there is more left to life than age 18. But shit man, you need to quit talking to people so condescendingly, it isn’t like people younger than you are vain and reckless  know-nothings,  we are just at a stage in our lives where we tend to live life like every second could be our last, and if you say you have been there and done that, you should understand. I hope you learn some sort of lesson from your reactions.

But it’s cool luv_the_beach, I have no bad blood towards you, everyone has a short fuse sometimes. But from what I have seen in my short time on this earth, passing judgement is never a good thing, no matter how much above people you think you are.

Cheers!