Sorry for being so MIA recently. I am working on other projects now days, so I have not had a chance to work on eurotrip recently.
I made some minor changes last week, but this week I made some more drastic changes.
- I completely changed the way the planner handles 0 days in a city. There were some problems with the original implementation that could cause railsaver to not work and thus making the rail pass functionality not work.
- I fixed the output of 0 days in a city to correctly not show on the calendar.
- I removed the ability to check flights from the trip planner because it was bugged.
- I rewrote the railsaver implementation into the trip planner to hopefully make it less fragile.
- I believe I fixed a bug causing the trip planner to not load in IE, but I was never able to reproduce the issue.
- I fixed a bug that was causing the ‘Copy Trip’ functionality to hang.
Because I made these changes, you will need to make sure you have the most recent CSS and JS files. You will need to hold down the ‘Shift’ key and then click on the ‘Reload’ button in your browser while on the trip planner page in order to get the most recent files.
Also, if you are having problems with your trip not loading. Please try going to the public view of your trip (not in the trip planner) and then ‘Copy’ your own trip. This will add an additional trip to your trip planner which should initialize correctly. If it is working, you can delete your original trip.
Please let me know in the Bug Tracking forum if you are still having issues with the trip planner (make sure you do the ‘Shift + Reload’ thing a couple times to make sure you have the new files first).
Frankfurt, Munich, Venice, Florence, Nice, Barcelona, Paris