Mountain Hostel Tarter, opened in November 2012, is a mountain house over 200 years, and combines traditional house style of Andorra, with all modern facilities. Newly refurbished and rehabilitated has not lost the charm of a traditional Andorra mountain house, with stone walls, slate and wood roof and a cozy fireplace. Everything is ready to offer a comfortable, practical and comfortable stay. Is a warm, friendly and family hostel that welcomes travellers from all over the world. This is a mountain hostel made for travellers by travellers.
Our facilities offered:
- Modern bathroom with toilets, showers and washbasin. They are shared and mixed, but with individual cabins, of course! We offer also toiletries and hot water 24hrs. Towels for rent for 1,5 EUR.
- Dining room with a full equipped and communal kitchen where guests can make themselves a hearty meal or quick snack. You have also vending machines for drinks and snacks, 24hrs.
- A small grocery where you can buy the ingredients in your favorite dishes, and staple things. If you don't want cook, we offer quality prepared meals.
- a very cozy living room with fireplace, sofas, poufs, television, reading, table games and free Wi-Fi, where you can relax, or surf the net in front of the fireplace.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, also in the rooms.
- For skiers and snowboarders have boot dryer and ski storage service.
- Winter activities: skiing, snowboarding, telemark, freestyle, free ride, ski touring, snowshoeing, heliski, paragliding
- Summer activities: mountain bike downhill, cross-country mountain bike, road bike, hiking (peaks and lakes), hiking in mountain huts, trail running, via ferrata, and all mountain sports you can imagine!
- Trips, tours and mountain activities can also be booked at our receptions, so don't be afraid to ask.
- We help you organize your days in Andorra, to enjoy with good recommendations.