The MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Sissi is located in Leopoldstadt, Vienna’s second district, close to the Karmeliter Market, a traditional fruit and vegetable market where you can find Viennese life in bloom: it’s a meeting place for artists and a colourful mixture of people. There are plenty of small cafés, restaurants and shops, and a walk through the alleys is as relaxing as it is entertaining. The Old Town with St. Stephen’s Cathedral can also be reached on foot.
In our guest kitchen you can exchange information with other guests, cook a little meal or simply do your washing. Or you can put your feet up in our lounge and go online at one of our computers. At the bar, with its game zone, you can test your skills at table football and celebrate your victory with a drink. There is free WiFi access in all public zones, and drinks, sandwiches, muffins and cookies are available at the bar and the reception.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!