travel advice & savings
 
SAVE on RAIL PASSES LOWEST PRICES / FREE SHIPPING on orders over $449!
Now use the Trip Planner to:
  • Find and Buy Rail Passes
  • Find and Book Hostels
Already know which Rail Pass you need?
Click here and buy now!
Special Eurotrip Member Savings!

Hotel Gasthof Groenhove

Overall Rating
91%
Gulden Peerdenstraat 30
Bruges, Belgium
8310
Directions
Hostel Availability
nights
Hostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel Image
Javascript is required to view this map.
The hotel is an old, charming villa and has six comfortable rooms with bathroom (some with bath, most with walk-in showers), telephone, mini-bar, safe, wireless internet and TV. Reception is the large hall of the old house, which has a beautiful staircase leading to the first floor, from where a staircase leads to the top floor where there are two very large rooms, perfect for families. The gardens are quite extensive with water features, and give the hotel the air of being in the country. Bicycles are available to hire from the hotel (free of charge for our guests). Breakfast is served in the light and airy glass-sided veranda with a view of the hotel's garden or outside in the garden. It is also possible to have breakfast in the room. The limited number of rooms guarantees a personal welcome and a family atmosphere. Free parking in the grounds. CANCELLATION POLICY From the confirmation of booking on: 10% of the total stay; Less than 2 weeks before day of arrival: 25% of the total stay; Reservations cancelled 96 hours before day of arrival: 50% of the total stay, with a minimum amount of 1 night; Reservations cancelled 24 hours before day of arrival: 75% of the total stay. No-show or curtailment of the stay will result in 100% of the total stay being withheld.