We consider and welcome GUESTS at the hostel, NOT CLIENTS.
- We designed and built extra wide beds with curtains, so our guests could have a QUALITY REST.
- We share our own travel experience with guests and try to arrange the best "value for money" while in Bulgaria.
- Just ask the receptionists WHAT TO DO IN SOFIA and you'll have a plan for a week ahead :) And if they are not too tired they may take you out with them after work.
- Home made traditional and tasty breakfast different every morning, so that you have another reason to extend your stay here :)
- Guests prefer to walk with no shoes inside because they feel at home and enjoy the clean floor :)
We are a team of three friends: the two Nadias & Ivo, who own and run the Canapé Connection Hostel. The hostel itself is a dream come true, designed with a sincere desire and great inspiration, so as to provide a real experience in Sofia for you, our guests.
We ourselves are travellers who have a clear idea what a person on the road really wants. That is, according to our own experience, to explore authentic places and subcultures, to taste traditional food, to connect to locals and other travellers, but as well to relax and recharge his own batteries. Keeping that in mind, we put the best efforts to create our dreamed hostel - the one we have always wished to stay at.
*** Canapé Connection is partner of Jauntster - the network for quality hostels in Europe.
With the Jauntster Discount Card you receive 10% off the 1st night stay in Canapé Connection hostel.