Please note: We only accept guests between the ages of 18 to 35 years old!
Staying at Victoria Hostel is a must! This hostel has an excellent location for sightseeing, clubbing, bars, restaurant and shopping. All the major tourist attractions are within walking distance or one or two underground/metro stops away. Here is a list of a few attractions close to your doorstep at the Victoria Hostel:
* Buckingham Palace
* Big Ben
* The Tate Gallery
* Westminster Abbey
* Houses of Parliament
* Trafalgar Square with the re-known National Portrait Gallery
* The River Thames with exciting boat trips
* The London Eye, better known as the Big Wheel
* Pacha Club - The swanky Ibiza outfit opened in London in SW1, 10 minutes walk from The Victoria!
* Brixton with its vibrant night life is two stops away (by underground)
* Cold Harbour Lane with famous clubs like "The Fridge" and alternative coffee shops with a very relaxed attitude...about everything!
* The Brixton Academy for live bands and acts.
* Knightsbridge - The home of Harrods, the famous department store
* Many designer clothing shops, too many to mention...come see for you!
* The Apollo Theatre
* Plus many cultural and artistic projects dotted along the River Thames.
Getting to us can't be easier. You have a choice of two Underground (Tube/Metro) stations (Pimlico - the closest and Victoria). Victoria Coach Station is an eight minute walk to the Victoria Hostel and numerous bus stops which give you access from all the major airports and railway stations.
The newly refurbished Victoria has friendly dorms that range from five to eight beds per room. We have plenty of showers and toilets on the landings outside the rooms. These are cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis. We have a communal luggage room and most beds have lockers underneath for your belongings. These need padlocks, but if you forget yours we will gladly rent you one.
All the staff live on the premises and are young backpackers and adventurers, like yourself. We are open 24 hours and there is always someone at reception to help and guide. With a great location in the heart of London you simply have to come and visit this friendly establishment for a memorable London experience. We are great for student groups up to 45 people.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Victoria!