The Camden Inn is located in the heart of contemporary Camden Town, a location buzzing with modern culture and nightlife that offers local entertainment around the clock. The hostel is a five-minute walk from Camden Town underground station, making it a convenient location for getting to any attraction! A short walk brings you to Regent’s Park, home of Primrose Hill and offering beautiful views of downtown London from its highest natural point!A ten-minute train ride to Oxford Street will bring you to the heart of the city and modern London's centre for shopping and nightlife. Another short trip will bring you to the heart of ancient London, with the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, London's most famous river crossing. Everything you need is at your fingertips when you stay with us!
From our 24-hour reception to security lockers in the rooms, we have everything you need to enjoy your stay and feel comfortable.
All of our hostels feature:
• FREE WIFI
• FREE linen and blankets
• FREE Continental Breakfast
• Security Lockers
• 24-hour reception
• Currency Exchange available at reception
• NO lock-out times or curfews
• free luggage storage for early check-ins
• Individual security key-cards for every room
• 24-hour CCTV for added security
• Comfortable common rooms with satellite TV
• Laundry facilities
• Tourist information and 24-hour assistance
The Camden Inn features en-suite washbasins and plenty of toilet and shower facilities around the building. An outdoor seating area is perfect for relaxing in a quiet location in the center of it all. With a newly renovated guest kitchen offering new modern appliances, and a common room with a wide screen plasma television, guest Internet in reception and WIFI available in the common areas!
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: additional to your stay, we will require a GBP 10.00 cash security deposit to hold for the duration of your stay.
• LATE CHECK OUT CHARGE: £10.
• PAYMENT: all payment is due on arrival to the hostel. Please have your payment plan sorted.
Credit card payments are subject to 3% bank-issued surcharge and 0.50p charge on debit cards.
• Photo ID required at the check-in.
We require guests under 12 to be booked into private accommodation. If booking a dormitory for a family, please email us before booking to guarantee private placement is available
BOOKINGS OF 10 OR MORE PEOPLE are considered Group Bookings and must be booked with Group Bookings at hostelbookers.com/groupbkg.