Amadeus Hostel Berlin is situated right beside the Voltastr. We are only six minutes away from the popular area of “Alexanderplatz”. The Hackesche Hoefe, museum Island (Pergamonmuseum, Alte Nationalgalerie, Altes Museum, Bodemuseum) and the area around “Hackescher Market” with its fine cafés, restaurants and boutiques. The Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag are all within walking distance from Alexander Platz.
In the neighborhood of the hostel’s location is "Prenzlauer Berg", one of the most popular quarters in Berlin in which to discover the city nightlife. Within walking distance you find two parks ("Mauerpark" & "Volkspark Humboldthain") where you can relax or play tennis, soccer, go swimming etc. The Gesundbrunnen shopping center with it’s wide variety of retail outlets and several restaurants is just a 5 minute walk away. The Berlin Wall Memorial with its documentation center at the “Bernauer Str.” is just one underground stop nearby- but if we can help you find your way to any place you would like to visit.
A FEW DETAILS:
* Reception opens from 7:30AM - 7PM (please contact us if you wish to arrive outside these times)
* There is NO curfew for the hostel itself.
* Friendly multilingual team.
* Free Internet available to all guests in the Lobby.
* Free Wi-Fi available in the Lobby.
* Free Daily Newspapers.
* Free leaflet on "what to do in Berlin".
* Free bed linen and hand towels for private rooms.
* For our mixed dorm guests are encouraged to bring their own bed linen or we can supply bed linen for 2.99€. It is mandatory for guests to have bed linen
* Free Luggage holding area for checkout day.
* Breakfast buffet is available until 1PM € 4.99.
* Lockers available for your valuables (contract reception €20 deposit).
* Checkout is 11AM.
* We can no longer accept credit cards, debit cards etc... and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause *
For any other information please contact us at Amadeus Hostel.