So what makes us so successful?
The hostel is situated right in the city centre in a historical building right beside the Tempelhofer Ufer. You will not find any bunk beds in our rooms instead we offer you super comfy beds. Our newly decorated boutique lounge with bar and book exchange invites you to relax after a day of sightseeing.
We are situated in trendy Kreuzberg in the heart of Central Berlin. The famous Bergmannstrasse with its bars, cafes and restaurants is only a 10-minutes walk away.
Many popular attractions such as Checkpoint Charlie, the Jewish Museum and the famous Potsdamer Platz are in walking distance.
We offer the following services and facilities:
- welcome drink and informative check-in
- WiFi throughout the building
- luggage storage
- TV-DVD's in the bar
- Sunday's movie night
- hairdryers in all bathrooms
- tips and open ears from our informative and friendly staff
- reception and check-in 24 hours
- delicious breakfast buffet - €6,20 and lunch in our Grand Ma's Restaurant
- modern and clean facilities
- guided tours with our staff (pub crawl, bicycle tours, graffity tours, ...)
- no lift (historic building) but only 3 floors
- parking free of charge
- highest safety and security standards
- in-house bicycle rental
- outside terrace
- laundry service
- towels for rent
- we normally do have vacancies for walk-ins
Please note: for fresh and always clean bed sheets we charge once EUR 3.60 and towel 2.00 for the entire stay.
We look forward to welcome you in Berlin.