Should your plane be late, pass the time with other travellers at the pool table in our bar. Pilots, flight attendants and air traffic controllers meet in the Airliner Lounge. Do you wish to take care of your own “catering”? You can prepare it in the guest kitchen and wash your washing at the same time. Or treat yourself to a snack and a drink at our bar. You can also book conference rooms for private or business meetings.
Enjoy our spectacular 170 square metres roof terrace from which you can watch airplanes landing and taking off. If you prefer a soft landing in bed, you will love our sound-proof windows that can be blacked out completely.
Free services and offers:
- WLAN in the whole hotel
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
- Roof terrace
- Airliner Lounge
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late checkout till 2pm
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Car parking for 8, 00 Euro per day
- Shuttle bus every 30 minutes between 6:00 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. (airport-hotel for free, hotel-airport for 3, 00 Euro per person)
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!