travel advice & savings
 
SAVE on RAIL PASSES LOWEST PRICES / FREE SHIPPING on orders over $449!
Now use the Trip Planner to:
  • Find and Buy Rail Passes
  • Find and Book Hostels
Already know which Rail Pass you need?
Click here and buy now!
Special Eurotrip Member Savings!

The 4 You Hostel Munich

Overall Rating
84%
Hirtenstr. 18
Munich, Germany
80335
Directions
Hostel Availability
nights
Hostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel ImageHostel Image
Javascript is required to view this map.
Special terms and conditions Oktoberfest: - 2 to 4 nights minimum stay - No check in and check out saturdays and sundays - The full prepayment is required, your credit card will be charged immediately with the full amount. It is not refundable in case of cancellation or no show. If the full payment is not possible, the booking won't be complete and you might loose your beds. - no group bookings of 15 guests or more possible ------ General Terms of conditions for groups of 15 guests or more (not for Oktoberfest possible) deposits: groups of 15 or more guests are required to pay the following in advance: - 50% of the total cost of the stay (overnight accommodation including meals) within 14 days of receipt of the booking confirmation. - 50% of the total cost of the stay at least four weeks before arrival. - In case of bookings at short notice, 100% of the total cost of the stay must be paid by the time of arrival. The cost of bank transfers is to be made by the guest. - during fares and Oktoberfest special conditions may apply. payment: Payment can be done by transfer to our account or by credit card (VISA, Master Card, Diners Club). cancellation: During fares and Oktoberfest special conditions may apply. Cancellations are required in written form. The following fees apply: - more than 60 days upon arrival: free cancellation - 59 to 30 days upon arrival: 30% of the total booking amount - 29 to 10 days upon arrival: 50% of the total booking amount - 9 to 1 day(s) upon arrival: 80% of the total booking amount - cancellations on the day of the arrival or in case of a no show without written notice, 100% of the total booking amount apply. The same regulations will also hold good if the group members who register are fewer than the number for whom reservations were made. If the hotel should have to cancel a reservation for a good reason, the cancellation will be made in written form at least 2 weeks before the arrival date. Guests will be given assistance to find accommodation elsewhere (except unusual circumstances like natural desasters or water leaks occur) ---- Reception is open 24 hours. Our friendly staff is on hand to answer your questions, speaking German, Bavarian, English and French and are knowledgeable about sights and activities throughout Munich and Bavaria. If you arrive earlier than 3 pm, you can leave your bags in our free luggage room as long as there is space available. We also offer private secure lockers to rent. Our bar has very good prices and is open daily from 6pm. We’re the only hostel serving Munich’s most famous beer (Hofbräu) from the tap! Show your skills at our pool table! We would like to note that we do not have a kitchen and do not plan on getting one. And remember – there’s no age limit, no curfew, no lock-out and no strict laws! Welcome to our home!