“Soggiorno Madrid” is a rather small Bed & Breakfast, located in an old building of beginning of xx century and it offers all modern comforts in a family run environment, where you are sure to find the accommodation suiting your needs.
The rates include the following services:
* Breakfast, self-service in the bedroom.
* Internet point.
* Bed linen and bath towels.
* Soap, shower-gel and shampoo in bathrooms.
* Daily cleaning.
* Iron and iron board on request.
* Reservation for museums, with request via e-mail or telephone.
* Town map.
* Tourist brochures for Florence tours and excursions to Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Chianti and San Gimignano.
* Deposit of luggage until 08:00 pm.
* Security night guard.
* Pets are allowed on request.
The rates don’t include:
* Breakfast served in the room from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., has an extra price of EU 5,00 per people.
* The tourism tax which is Euro 2,00 per people per night.
In according to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of Jun.20,2011, from Jul.1,2011 the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax, applied to non-residents overnight stay, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
It is not applied to children (up to 10 years old) and to people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital (max one each patient and people / family) or who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital (max two each patient).
Accepted credit cards:
American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, CartaSi.
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Reception is regularly open from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
If you plan to arrive after 08:00 p.m. you have to contact us in advance via e-mail or telephone.
The friendly staff will assist you during your stay and provide many free services, such as museum and city sightseeing reservations. They will also recommend about restaurants, good and not expensive, bus and excursions to the neighbouring cities.