The reception of Funny Palace is probably one of the funniest receptions you have ever been to - but don’t worry, checking-in into a Laundromat – internet point has its just advantages. Free internet access, a special discount for laundry and the possibility to meet tons of backpackers from all over the world!
Just 3 blocks away from the main train station “Roma Termini”, you get everything you need close by – From supermarkets, restaurants, scooter rental to (air) tours and of course internet and laundry service.
After your first step in our place and the first chat with our young international staff you will realise immediately that this is a place where you are going to feel at home and that this is the perfect place to stay for enjoying the wonders of Rome.
* Payment is only in cash, on your arrival
* Check- in will be done in our internet & laundry point at the same building
* If your arrival time is after 23:00 you have to contact us by email or phone.
* If you don't show up before 23:00 and you didn't contact us, unfortunately we are not responsible for your reservation and we will charge you for the first night.
* Phone cancellations are not accepted
* We are unable to send mail or fax letters for visa document applications
* we sorry but if you come with travelling with baby is not the exact place so sorry we don't accept the booking
* Please note that we only accept groups of up to 10 people via Hostelbookers. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if you book for a group larger than that.
* Plear note that we do have aga restiction 40 years for shared room
**** Notice about Rome's new tourist tax ****
Rome City Council decided to charge 2 Euros per person per night on tourists who visit Rome. It is implemented from the 01/01/2011. We are sorry but this is unfortunately NOT included in the accommodation fee, upon making reservation please consider this extra fee in your budget.