Hotel Anakin is one of Rome’s little jewels - economic, intimate, warm and welcoming; a quiet hideaway in the heart of this uproarious city. Only a few minutes from Termini train station, a short walk from most of Rome’s greatest attractions and ideally connected to all transit routes, our doors open onto Rome’s colorful streets - so you can immerse yourself in the thriving life and rich history of Rome and still enjoy the privacy and comfort of home at the end of each day.
With spacious, air-conditioned, fully-furnished ensuite rooms, your satisfaction is our concern. Our friendly multilingual staff are at your service twenty-four hours a day, combining professionalism and comprehensive local knowledge with our personal enthusiasm for this phenomenal city - which adds up to service, at a price that will surprise.
Payment will be in cash on arrival
- For private double room under €65.00 and private triple room under € 80,00 and multiple private room under €25.00 per person ,breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is € 3.00 per person per day)
- For reservations more than 4 (four) nights, breakfast in included without price limit.
- age limit ONLY for dormitory rooms (min 12 -- max 30 years old).
- We are unable to send or fax letters for visa document applications to embassies and consulates.
- starting from the 1st of January 2011 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 4 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
- If you do not give us 72 hours notice (3 days max before arrival) of your 'no show' by e-mail / by fax, we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your all night's accommodation.