Stargate Hostel offers secure, inexpensive, spacious rooms of 4-6 beds with private bathroom.
We also provide a free maid service, free linen and blankets, TV, internet access. We accept group reservations max 60 people. There is no curfew because we don’t believe the good times should ever have to end!
- Wi-fi internet connection*
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Safe Box
- Pub Access
- Bar (across the street)
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Free hot showers
- Towels available for small fee
- Free city maps
- Free tourist information for all important places to visit.
- Luggage storage*
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Supermarket around the corner, open from 08.00 am. Until 20:30 pm
- For private double room under € 65,00 and private triple room under € 80,00 and multiple private room under € 25.00 per person, breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is € 3.00 per person per day)
- For reservations more than 4(four) nights, breakfast is included without price limit.
- We are unable to send or fax letters of any kind for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
- If you do not give us 72 hours notice (3 days before arrival) of your 'no show' by e-mail / by fax, we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night's accommodation.
- Payment of cash on arrival
- We have an age limit of 35 years old for our dorm rooms
- starting from the 1st of January 2011 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 2 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
*The service may require an additional payment