Located in the Sestiere San Marco, just ten minutes by walk from St. Mark square and Rialto Bridge, the "Academy" is literally in the middle of the city near the most important Museums such as Palazzo Grassi, Cà Rezzonico, the Academy Gallery, the Peggy Guggenheim, Palazzo Fortune, Cà Foscari.
Just around the corner you can find a variety of small Art Galleries & studios run by contemporary Artists and, the San Samuele and Santo Stefano neighborhood is where the Artists belong to Venice.
The building also is a prominent historical palace from the 16th century and the facilities are recently renovated.
Venice Academy offers private rooms, Mixed and Female dorms; 24h free WI FI, room for luggage storage after checkout. Minimum stay required is two nights on weekends (Friday-sat-sun)
- No Curfew! No lockout!
- Morning & evening tours run by the Staff
- Self entrance Key provided
- Free WI FI
- Free Maps available
- Free Tea & Coffee
- On site we can provide Italian meals on request
- €3 Venice city tax to be charged daily
- Bed sheets ( drapes - savannahs - bettwäsche - lençóis - çarsaf - przescieradla - povlecení - obliecky - rjuhe - lakan ) are available for rent for €5 Euros ( 2x sheets, 1x pillow case ) , remember to bring your own sheets to save your money!
- Please kindly understand that sheets are mandatory for sanitary reasons, however pillows and blankets are provided to all guests.
- After check out (10:30 am) luggage storage is available for up to 24 hours
- On weekends and festivities the minimum stay is two nights
PLEASE NOTE: After check-out we need time to clean up the room after the guests, so the room for check-in guest is ready at 3pm.
PLEASE ADVICE ABOUT ARRIVAL TIME