We are located in the central part of Venice and close to the main attractions the city has to offer.
It is a mere 5-minute walk to San Marco (St Mark's) square, the Rialto Bridge, the historical buildings, Museums and the Grand Canal. The staff knows the city pretty well so don't be shy to ask for information, and join them for a free night walking tour.
There is also a supermarket nearby that is opened all day long. There are many nice little bars, restaurants and hostaries to explore in the surrounding area, and the experience of enjoying a typical aperitif Spritz with the Venetians is priceless!
Stay at one of the city's cleanest, safest and most convenient place on Venice Island!
Our young staff will show you the best way to enjoy all of this magical city's most wonderful treasures of art, architecture and culture, such as St Mark's and its formidable Basilica, and a 5 minute stroll through the quaint and engaging streets of Venice! They could also take you to the "party" bars in the university district while you walk past San Marco, cross the academy bridge towards Campo Santa Margherita and get some drinks on the way - all guided by our friendly staff!
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL CHARGES. Please read this information carefully before booking with us:
- 3€ city tax per person per night
- Linen are available for rent at €5 per stay. For sanitary reasons, bedsheets are necessary and we kindly seek your understanding on that. Pillows and blankets are provided.
- After check-out, the luggage storage will cost 5€ for the whole day.
You may cancel your reservation free-of-charge up to 7 days before arrival. Deposits are non-refundable.
We do not accept booking modification/cancellation on arrival.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Please let us know your estimated time of arrival to arrange check-in. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting us using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
- The last check-in time is 11 pm. If you are planning to arrive after 11pm, please let us know in advance. If you do not let us know in advance, we will not grant you your reservation.
- Check out is at 10:30
Minimum stay of 2 nights on weekends