Please note there is ongoing construction work at the main location. If your booking is suitable with minimum nights stay your reservation will be relocated to one of our affiliates.
Right in the city centre Stargate Amsterdam is where you want to be! Stay at a smoker-friendly hostel with laid back atmosphere and plenty of room to enjoy!
In common area you'll find movies, PS2 with games and comfy sofas to chill, bongs, grinders.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need and more: combination microwave/ oven/ grill, fridge/freezer, 6 ring gas hob, kettle, Senseo, toaster, cutlery, utensils and tableware.
A big dining table will accommodate you and your friends. We provide free tea and coffee for everyone.
The bathroom features a bath tub, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
A set of linen and towel (per person) is provided- free of charge.
Please note that Stargate Amsterdam has a narrow and winding stairway, which may not be suitable for the elderly.
We only have private rooms! We DON’T have dorms or sharing rooms, you must book the entire room.
Strictly NO VISITORS rule! You will loose your deposit!
Check in time: 16:00, (2pm)
Check out time: 11:00 am
*Late check in/check out time fee Euro 25
* Please include the correct ARRIVAL TIME- and call us when you land! Let us know if there are any changes in your travel plans.
* We can meet you up at Central Station and walk with you to Stargate
* Please include your phone number (cell).
* We only accept cash payments upon check-in in local currency Euro!
*There is a €100 refundable damage/key/cleaning deposit per room.
* There is a 5 night minimum stay over the New Year's Period.
* There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekdays, 3 nights on weekends, and 4 nights on holidays (e.g. Easter, Halloween). We reserve the right to cancel your booking if not suitable with minimum nights stay! No REFUNDS
* There is a 5 % city tax on the top of original amount
* 72 hours cancellation policy.
*we reserve the right to cancel your booking if not suitable with minimum stay!