From the Main Train and Bus Stations:
* By foot About 20-minute walk along the route marked on the map (from the square outside the Main Train Station and Galeria Krakowska walk down the tunnel to the other side of the street, past the J. Slowacki Theatre, down Pijarska and Florianska Streets to the Market Square, then across the Square by the Town Hall Tower, down Wislna St. to Planty. Next, walk across Straszewskiego St. by the Filharmonia concert hall, down Zwierzyniecka St. to number 15 where we are located).
* By taxi the best option is a call, the fare should cost 10-15 ZL. (Beware of the taxis parked just outside the station, they are un-associated and charge more for the ride)
* By tram or bus from Dworzec Glówny stop
Or Bus 502, direction Biezanów Nowy, gets off at 2nd stop - Filharmonia and walk down Zwierzyniecka St.
* Tram 2, direction Salwator, get off at 3rd stop, and walk past the Filharmonia concert hall to Zwierzyniecka St.
From the Balice airport:
* By car you can book an airport pick - up in our Hostel by e-mail.
1-4 people: 80 ZL
5-8 people: 110 ZL
* By train from the main entrance to the Balice Airport by bus to train station, and than by train to the Main Railway Station in Cracow
* By bus number 292, get off at "Cracovia" stop, than walk to the traffic lights and cross the street with 6 car lanes (there is another traffic light with two car lanes), you should be now on the corner of Pilsudskiego Street and Krasinskiego Avenue. Turn right and walk along the Krasinskiego Avenue more or less 400 meters and turn left into Zwierzyniecka Street and you'll find our hostel and you'll find our hostel on your left.
All our clients will enjoy professional service and unique atmosphere of the place. All that in a recent renovated house located some 300 metres from the market square and 200 metres from the Wawel Castle.