- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
Turist Suior Hotel
No.121 George Cosbuc Street
The Tourist Hotel Complex of Suior is surrounded by mountains. It is at a distance of only 18 km from Baia Mare municipality, which makes it easily accessible – a perfect location for relaxation, escape from the daily routine or business.
You can easily reach the Tourist Hotel Complex of Suior by DN 18 national road, which links Baia Mare to Sighetu Marmatiei and Borsa. Your main guide mark during the trip to our location will be: Maramures county, Baia Mare town.
The names of the three mini-hotels - Iza, Mara and Ignis – reveal dear symbols of the people of Maramuresh, places that they love and sing about as if they were their dear ones.
The same feeling of tranquility accompanies the guests of the Tourist Hotel Complex of Suior inside the 53 rooms. Seven of the rooms are single, 24 are twin-bedded, 14 rooms have double beds and there are also 8 very spacious suites – 99 accommodation places in all.
Each room is equipped with stylish furniture, a mini bar, a color television set, satellite TV, a telephone, a hair-dryer, a shower cabin.
The restaurant of the Tourist Hotel Complex of Suior, with a capacity of 120 seats, offers the possibility of serving meals in a pleasant atmosphere against an original background.
The great variety of foods prepared from fresh natural ingredients is completed by a wide range of selected wines, which can satisfy the most pretentious tastes.
The club of the Tourist Hotel Complex of Suior, with a capacity of 80 seats, has a bar and a pool table. It is the ideal place for the tourists accommodated here to meet.
In winter our guests, as well as the skiers, can have hot drinks here and refresh for another run on the ski slope.
The terrace situated in the western side, with 40 seats, offers the tourists the possibility of enjoying the magnificent landscape surrounding the complex and watching gorgeous sunsets.
The international-standard conference hall has a capacity of 80 seats and is equipped with: air-conditioning, sounding and amplifying systems, fixed microphones, 2-language simultaneous translation devices, video-projector, projection screen, flipchart, audio and video devices.
Due to its location in the center of Murmured region, the Tourist Hotel Complex of Suior is the best tourist place for your holidays. It offers its guests:
- the possibility of exploring the secret paths of the forested mountains that surround the place it, the neighboring hills and rivers – ideal places for walks, cycling, fishing, gliding, hang gliding, mountaineering.
- The pleasure of visiting the historic region of Maramures, which is full of traditions, culture and folklore, one of Romania’s best-known tourist areas, a real open-air museum.
This area has a number of marked tourist routes accessible to all tourists.
The Tourist Hotel Complex of Suior offers its guests the necessary summer and winter sporting equipment.
It has sports grounds, where our guests can play: football, handball, volleyball, basketball, field tennis both on asphalt and on cinders.
The ski slope, located west of the complex, is 1,400 m long. It is considered of average difficulty. There is a cable chair that can carry 1,250 people/hour, baby-ski and slope travelling.
The cable chair departure station is located only 50 m from the terrace of our complex.
Less adventurous guests can relax in the complex, using the two saunas or the fitness hall, both equipped according to the latest standards in this field.
All you have to do is relax and enjoy intimacy while being served by our staff