- Rail Passes
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Austria-Germany Pass
- Eurail Austria-Hungary Pass
- Eurail Austria-Slovenia/Croatia Pass
- Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Benelux-France Pass
- Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass
- Eurail Benelux Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass
- Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Finland-Sweden Pass
- Eurail France-Germany Pass
- Eurail France-Italy Pass
- Eurail France-Spain Pass
- Eurail France-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Poland Pass
- Eurail Germany-Switzerland Pass
- Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Hungary-Romania Pass
- Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
- Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass
- Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
- Eurail Scandinavia Pass
- Eurail One Country Pass
- Eurail Austria Pass
- Eurail Bulgaria Pass
- Eurail Croatia Pass
- Eurail Czech Republic Pass
- Eurail Denmark Pass
- Eurail Finland Pass
- Eurail Greece Pass
- Eurail Hungary Pass
- Eurail Ireland Pass
- Eurail Italy Pass
- Eurail Norway Pass
- Eurail Poland Pass
- Eurail Portugal Pass
- Eurail Romania Pass
- Eurail Slovenia Pass
- Eurail Spain Pass
- Eurail Sweden Pass
- Travel Tips
Yellow Blue Bus Hostel
OLD CITY - CENTER of Moscow in one of the few remaining
buildings designed by the famous Russian architect Mashkov.
If you step out side, you’ll find yourself on a quiet street, but it’s only a short walk away from Tverskaya, the main avenue of Moscow. It’s full of a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops open 24/7 for your convenience, and it’s only 20 MINUTS to KREMLIN and RED SQUARE by foot.
Yellow Blue Bus Hostel offers a safe, quiet place for you to rest after your adventures in Moscow. Here you’ll find a newly renovated and furnished apartment, equipped with all of the necessities for your stay.
Yellow Blue Bus Hostel can also offer for you VISA SERVICES, a 1 day visa to Russia only costs 30 USD when you register with our assistance.
Stay in the Center
1 Min. walk to the super market
2 Min. walk to Moscow’s famous Tchaikovsky Concert Hall and Satiric Theatre,
2 Min. walk to the nearest restaurants, cafes and vendors.
2 Min. walk to the ATM
2 Min. walk to the American and Czech pubs, where you can meet your fellow expats.
3 Min. walk to Mayakovskaya Metro Station
3 Min. walk to Glinka Music Museum
3 Min. walk to the post office
5 Min. walk to B-2, Moscow’s premier night club.
20 Min. walk to Red Square
20 Min walk to F.A.Q Café, a popular place for foreigners.
You can reach any Moscow metro station in under 30 minutes
**************FUN ACTIVITIES *****************
1. Izmailovo Tour!
Stalin Bunker – Izmailovo Kremlin - Vodka Museum - Vernizage Flee Market,
2. Moscow Monasteries tour!
Novodevichii Monastery - Cathedral of Christ the Saviour - Sretenskiy Monastery
3. Gulag Tour!
Moscow Gulag Museum - Donskoy Monastery
4. Moscow Night Drive ( 2-4 hours of driving around Moscow at night! YOU choose where to go, we just advise you!))
5. Mushroom Picking
Russia is famous for its mushrooms and now you have a chance to see for yourself)
6. Red Square and Kremlin Tour!
7. Bath House (Banya) Tour!
A trip to Banya, Moscow’s oldest and most popular bath house
You are welcome To Yellow Blue Bus Hostel 24/7
We are always happy to see you here!!!