We have a mixture of shared dormitory rooms and private en suite hotel rooms. Our private rooms have LCD TV with Free view, tea/coffee making facilities and en suite shower rooms. We have a kitchen and TV lounge which are both open from 8am until 11pm, an outside seating area and laundry with washing machine and dryer. There is also a computer in the lounge area for guests to use with our compliments.
Our hotel bar serves meals Tues to Sun and guests can take advantage of a 20% discount on their food and drink. We have live music every weekend as well as a quiz night every Thurs and we show all main sporting events on our large TV screens.
Please note, we do not have lift facilities in the hotel and rooms are located over 3 floors all accessible by stairs. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas of the hotel and free left luggage facilities are available.
We have some secure lockers in each of the dorm rooms where mobile phones can be charged. We do ask guests not to use these for plugging in hair straighteners or irons. We do have ironing facilities in the hotel and our bathrooms have hairdryers and hair straighteners. Each bed in our shared dorms has an overhead light for individual use.
- Children are welcome staying in a private room only with accompanying adults – children under 18 years are not permitted to stay in dorm rooms
- No pets permitted
- Free Lockers available (access available 8am until 11pm)
- Free mobile phone charging lockers in each dorm
- Full Scottish Breakfast is included with private hotel rooms only
- Continental Breakfast is optional at a £2 pp and a full Scottish Breakfast is £6 pp for guests staying in dorm rooms
- Check in is from 2pm and check out is 11am. Luggage can be left with us out with these times
- Anyone arriving after 11pm Sunday to Thurs and after Midnight Friday and Saturday will be required to pay a £5 late arrival fee to the member of night staff. Please note this is a one off fee of £5 and not £5 per person
- Unfortunately any males who book the female only dorm will have their booking cancelled and their deposit will not be refunded
Twin / Double room with en-suite. Please advise if you require the room to be made as a twin with 2 single beds or a double with 1 double bed. If we have not received a request, rooms will be allocated subject to availability on the day of arrival.
Quad room with en-suite. Please advise if you require the room to be made as a quad with 4 single beds or a family with 1 double bed and 2 single beds. If we have not received a request, rooms will be allocated subject to availability on the day of arrival.