91 New Sneddon Street Paisley Glasgow, Scotland PA3 2BJ Directions
If traveling either eastbound or westbound on the M8 (by car/taxi):
1. Leave motorway at Glasgow International Airport exit.
2. Turn right at the roundabout (to run parallel to the Airport) following signs to Paisley/Renfrew.
3. After approximately ¼ mile you will see St. Mirren Football Ground on the RHS and Speedi Glass on the LHS. At Speedi Glass corner turn left into Cartvale Lane.
4. Cartvale Lane changes to New Sneddon Street and Lomond Airport Hotel is halfway down this street on the RHS.
If traveling from Gilmour Street train station (on foot), the main train station in Paisley:
1. Turn left as you leave the station and cross over 2 one-way systems (perpendicular to traffic looping around the 1 way system).
2. By default you will be on New Sneddon Street.
3. Lomond Airport Hotel is approximately a 6 minute walk.
If traveling from Gilmour Street Station/Glasgow Road by car/taxi:
1. Join the one way road looping around the back of Gilmour Street Station.
2. Follow signs as if leaving Paisley, then turn left at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
3. Continue down New Sneddon Street to reach Lomond Airport Hotel.
The city centre of Glasgow, Inverclyde and Loch Lomond are within commutable distance from the hotel base.