One-of-a-kind, artistically transformed from an old military prison into a funky youth hostel. Soak up the hostel atmosphere in our BAR & RESTAURANT with lively evening events every day of the week.
Appreciated and awarded by cult travel specialists for its UNIQUE & UNUSUAL DESIGN:
• No.1 HIPPEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD by Lonely Planet
• the 25 ULTIMAT E PLACES TO STAY IN THE WORLD by Rough Guides
• No.1 hostel in Slovenia according to Hostelworld.com guests' reviews - 2011 HOSCAR Winner
FREE towels and bed linen
FREE welcome tea and other drinks in the reception lounge throughout the day
FREE guided tours of the hostel
FREE book exchange
FREE board games
A MUST STAY EXPERIENCE when visiting Ljubljana. Spend the night in one of the 20 unique former prison cells with prison bars on windows and doors. Not entirely your cup of tea? Make your bed in one of the hostel's more traditional 4-, 5-, 7- and 12-bedded dorms featuring unique artistic elements.
SELF SERVICE BUFFET BREAKFAST: available every day, 7:30 – 10:30am for 3€
(This includes bread, hot and cold drinks, milk, yogurt, muesli, cornflakes, butter, jam, honey, chocolate spread, salami, cheese, eggs, pastry)
BAR & RESTAURANT:
- BBQ nights
- get-2-gether nights
- LIVE concerts
- staff/guests social activities
- cocktail nights
- theme parties
- daily lunches
- snacks until late
- art exhibitions
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Celica staff:
- Tours & Trips info desk for daily excursions around Slovenia – book and go!
- what to see & do tips
- city info, maps, schedules, travel arrangements, events, …
- Rent-a-bike – comfy vintage cruisers to go out exploring Ljubljana and surroundings
- Rent-a-car – special discounts for Celica guests
No curfew, no lockout, reception opened 24/7.
Being locked up will never be more FUN!