Here is my revamped trip.
– Aug. 18 Arrive Dublin (08:30 AM)
– Aug. 18 Depart Dublin (14:20 PM)
– Aug. 18 Arrive Istanbul (20:45 PM)
– Aug. 19 Istanbul
– Aug. 20 Istanbul
– Aug. 21 Depart Istanbul (08:30 AM)
– Aug. 21 Arrive Madrid (11:40 AM) – (I choosed Madrid per my spanish girlfriend advise, and also because it is the real spain, not an international city)
– Aug. 21 Depart Madrid (15:15 PM)
– Aug. 21 Arrive Sevilla (18:30 PM)
– Aug. 22 Sevilla
– Aug. 23 Sevilla
– Aug. 24 Depart Sevilla (15:45 PM)
– Aug. 24 Arrive Madrid (19:00 PM)
– Aug. 25 Madrid
– Aug. 26 Toledo / Madrid
– Aug. 27 Segovia / Madrid
– Aug. 28 Depart Madrid (17:45 PM)
– Aug. 28 Arrive Stockholm (21:30 PM)
– Aug. 29 Stockholm
– Aug. 30 Depart Stockholm (10:40 AM)
– Aug. 30 Arrive Dublin (12:25 PM)
– Aug. 31 Depart Dublin (11:40 AM)
These are a lot of flights and a lot of area covered in two weeks. Have you booked plane tickets yet?
Tickets are not yet booked, but it is only 4 × 4hours flights after all.. which leads to roughly 1.5 day lost for transportation if I consider time to airport, check-in and customs.
What would you suggest?
@mim: Since he is using the Star Alliance Airpass he is more concerned with direct flights than distance because then he only uses one coupon per leg. We have already compared his flights to the cheap carriers and he will be saving money by using the Star Alliance Airpass. Guess we will see how it works out.
Interesting, looks a good alternative for those covering longer distances. Hope it works out!
I booked my pass this weekend, so we will see I will let you know how it was.
Looking forward to hearing about it!
© 2008-2012 EUROTRIP, LLC all rights reserved