I’m trying to work out a few things in particular.
1. We are scheduled to be in Cologne for 2 days. I’m wondering if that might be too long.
2. I would appreciate any suggestions on places to stay in Hamburg. I haven’t booked anything yet.
3. I’ve never used a railpass before so I’m a little shaky on how it works. We have ordered a German Rail Pass Twin 7 days in 1 month.
4. When we go from Berlin to Prague, I’m assuming we take the train to the border then get off and take a bus(?) or train from there to Prague. If anyone that has done the trip could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
5. I would also love any suggestions on things we just have to do or see in any of our stops.
awesome looking trip – ive loved my time in Germany. maybe you can check out this new travel website? i stumbled upon it while at the teach open air in berlin a few weeks ago and it puts together a bunch of different travel/transportation options together. i think that’ll help with some of your questions. cheers!
oh sorry! forgot the link Click here
© 2008-2014 EUROTRIP, LLC all rights reserved