travel advice & savings
 
RAIL PASSES GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES at RAILPASS.COM Click Here
1 reply
Share best duck hunting places at Europe
CreativeOnline2
CreativeOnline2's profile picture
New Member
New Member
Eurotrip Points: 19
Member: 25580
Joined: 05/15/2010
User offline. Last seen 13 years 24 weeks ago.

To me Duck hunting is amazing, interesting and happy experience. Think it when your target is success!! how interesting it is!!! In a boat if you do breakfast or lunch by your hunting duck…oh it’s a great experience.
If you know best places for duck hunting share it here.

Ads
Ads's profile picture
Member
MemberMember
Eurotrip Points: 112
Member: 199
Joined: 01/03/2007
User offline. Last seen 13 years 18 weeks ago.
CreativeOnline2 wrote:
To me Duck hunting is amazing, interesting and happy experience.

I Don’t think blasting something with a shotgun, can be described as “Amazing, Interesting
or even Happy

CreativeOnline2 wrote:
Think it when your target is success!! how interesting it is!!!

Hmm a bird full of shot pellets, doubt that it is that interesting

CreativeOnline2 wrote:
In a boat if you do breakfast or lunch by your hunting duck…oh it’s a great experience. .

That sounds like an experience, except for the hunting part.

CreativeOnline2 wrote:
If you know best places for duck hunting share it here.

Try the Main streets of Baghdad. Make sure you take a few spare guns with you Smile

Adski